By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Just checked through the last few posts, heading off to sleep now. Hopefully there won't be hundreds of pages of info for me to read in the morning o.o

Vote: Time Extension

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

nen-seur and MetalGear

I hope you guys read the last few pages you missed

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Kamal said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

I'm gonna go to sleep now. the day ends in 5.5 hours.

If either when I come back, either....

A) Kamal should be lynched

B) The timer should be extended.

Failure to do so will result in a furious 3ever.

roleclaiming  seems like the only way to reclaim my innocence but that will only prolong my inevitable demise.

Either way I lose....

I just wanted to note that this one has been edited an hour ago... I want to see the real one^^

Okay... also:

Vote: Kamal

the last page pretty much explains why I vote for him... damn I am really late today... I should play more active from now on, I hate bandwagoning...

How many votes does Kamal have?

-

Around the Network

I was getting more and more suspicious of GoW to the point that I was seriously considering trying to switch today's lynch from dtewi to him, so IMO it's just as well he roleclaimed.  There is no way in hell we have gohan AND goku fake roleclaims. 

Vetteman:  with gohan and goku already out there, why the hell shouldn't we keep scumhunting?  Delaying only gives the mafia good target practice.  FoS Vetteman -- even your obsession with No Lynching doesn't justify this to me. 

Kamal:  your story is trash.  Your plan, if you're telling the truth, was about the worst plan I have seen in VGC mafia by any player (not counting panicky overreactions or modding).  I'm going to vote you, and if you get lynched before you have a chance to do your last second roleclaim then you have only yourself to blame. 

dtewi:  with the recent explosion and GoW's almost-confirmed-innocence, my suspicion of you is lower. 

radishhead:  You're on my radar, but I don't agree with anyone voting you at this time. 

Unvote dtewi
Vote Kamal
"vote time exension"

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Kamal said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
I'm gonna go to sleep now. the day ends in 5.5 hours.
If either when I come back, either....
A) Kamal should be lynched
B) The timer should be extended.
Failure to do so will result in a furious 3ever.

roleclaiming  seems like the only way to reclaim my innocence but that will only prolong my inevitable demise.

Either way I lose....

Editing a post without marking what was edited?!  After the big explanation that already happened IN THIS GAME about that!?  You totally deserve to die.  For all I know, I just hammered you, and I'd be GLAD if I did. 

Also, prolonging (you mean "delaying") your demise would be a GOOD thing.  If you're town.  Which I doubt. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Are you guys serious!

We got scum who edited his post, fake claimed Goku for a retarded reason, and you guys want to extend the day to discuss this?!

I want to choke all of you bastards!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

People are like books. We’ve all got a front and a back. You get my drift?
I can also say that darkness loves to play with the human mind,

Unvote

Vote:Kamal

-

hatmoza said:

Are you guys serious!

We got scum who edited his post, fake claimed Goku for a retarded reason, and you guys want to extend the day to discuss this?!

I want to choke all of you bastards!

If someone's hammered, day ends immediately. And we're not sure that if he doesn't have majority and the timer ends he would be lynched, so better safe than sorry.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you