By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

@ vette

The mafia have to be complete morons to kill me. If I get killed, the person pays with their life as long as Goku is alive.

Having GoW roleclaim is a pain, but he should have Doctor's protection now.

As for Kamal, bandwagoning then wussing out just for FoSing is typical scardy first time mafia player behavior. Plus he gave us the run around with pretending to be Goku. Only scum try to confuse people.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
radishhead said:

I thought Goku was the main good guy?

I am the main good guy...I guess you were cleared when Kamal bandwagoned on you...I bet my dick that he is scum.

GodOfWar_3ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Do you not see that kamal is undoubtedly scum ? 

I can see why he could be.

Why don't you summarise why you think he's scum......and lets see him defend himself.

Thats the only way we'll know for sure.

Lurking

Trying to hint at being Goku

Backing out once I started pressuring him to confirm

Repeatedly voting and unvoting radishhead.

This time; a genuine vibe.....I say we take a chance.

I did explain myself why I was hinting to be Goku.... So I don't see not point in elaborating

Lurking? I sorry that school and other activites have been tying down my time.

The reason am voting and unvoting is because am pretty half-hearted in the accusations made against him. I'll wait til round 2 as not everyone has posted maybe thats enough as they may want to ride the day out and kill pro-townies at the night-time phase.

Vote= No Lynch

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

I'm gonna go to sleep now. the day ends in 5.5 hours.

If either when I come back, either....

A) Kamal should be lynched

B) The timer should be extended.

Failure to do so will result in a furious 3ever.

Looking back at Kamal's " If you really are Gohan I wouldn't do that if I was you" after Fosing him is ... pretty damn scummy.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Phew. 

That was some good drama.

And I'll take you up on this, GoW. 

Vote - Kamal

Vote: day extension 

Now let's see what Kamal has to defend himself with. 

One thing though - isn't this his first game? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

GodOfWar_3ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Why don't you summarise why you think he's scum......and lets see him defend himself.

Lurking

I think you read way too much into him "hinting" at being Goku.  In the DBZ universe there are plenty of people that Gohan wouldnt want to lynch.

Backing off from name claiming on the first day is a smart thing to do,  cause what moron would want to name claim on the first day.

Voting and unvoting for Radishhead,  didnt you do that as well

no genuiine vibe,  just a hunch,  and judging by all of your posts I will say its quite an eratic hunch as well.  Since you seemed to have a hunch/vibe about a few people today

GodOfWar_3ever said:

I'm gonna go to sleep now. the day ends in 5.5 hours.

If either when I come back, either....

A) Kamal should be lynched

B) The timer should be extended.

Failure to do so will result in a furious 3ever.

roleclaiming  seems like the only way to reclaim my innocence but that will only prolong my inevitable demise.

Either way I lose....

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Gah! Nameclaims!

Anyway, hat, I unvoted you as soon as I found out fake roelclaiming Gohan would be as stupid as fake roleclaiming Harry Potter in a Harry Potter mafia game.

Anyway, Vote: radishhead

I think he's scummier than Kamal. I mean, he was being blatantly defensive. That's definitely scummy.He's only played two games with us, so I'm going by the fact that since he was a townie last game and didn't act this way, only being an SK or Mafia could affect his behavior.

And guys, I wasn't butthurt or angry. I don't know why you thought I was. O_o

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Vetteman94 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Lurking

I think you read way too much into him "hinting" at being Goku.  In the DBZ universe there are plenty of people that Gohan wouldnt want to lynch.

Backing off from name claiming on the first day is a smart thing to do,  cause what moron would want to name claim on the first day.

Voting and unvoting for Radishhead,  didnt you do that as well

no genuiine vibe,  just a hunch,  and judging by all of your posts I will say its quite an eratic hunch as well.  Since you seemed to have a hunch/vibe about a few people today

Your are the only guy seeing sense.

My intentions were pure, maybe I was pretending to be Goku but that was purely to leech out possible mafia canditates!

Like Vetterman says there are many DBZ characters that affected Gohans live that, doesn't mean I meant I was Goku. Remember you jumped the gun not me.