By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

GodOfWar_3ever said:
hatmoza said:

This is crazy GoW ... You're acting crazy.

You went from jumping all over radish, to jumping all over me. Then claimed you didn't know Gohan was such an important role, but now all of a sudden Goku means so much to you.

Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

And as Darth already mentioned ... you just wanted radish hung a few seconds ago. Why the change of heart?

Please explain why Goku has become such an interest to you.

I am Goku.

God fucking damn it! I already came to that conlusion in the above post! I wish you were a little more patient with me!

FUCK FUCK FUCK!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

You went from jumping all over radish, to jumping all over me. Then claimed you didn't know Gohan was such an important role, but now all of a sudden Goku means so much to you.

And as Darth already mentioned ... you just wanted radish hung a few seconds ago. Why the change of heart?

Thats what am wondering why the sudden interest, if Hatmoza is correct you really don't have extensive knowledge on DBZ aswell it really is only make you look less credible in the eyes of JUSTICE!

After 1.04 min its amazing!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Damn it GoW. I wish you were a lil more patient with me.

Fuck, I finally got it, but it was a second too late.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Doctor:

Protect GoW

If he dies, I'm open for night kills. And I can't let that happen before I power up ...

hatmoza said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
hatmoza said:

I am Goku.

God fucking damn it! I already came to that conlusion in the above post! I wish you were a little more patient with me!

FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Well, you claimed to have me by the balls !!!! You got daddy by the balls you little.....its was hilarious...you thinking about lynching me tomorrow and asking goku not to reveal himself earlier in the day.

so, I guess its pretty much guaranteed that kamal is scum.

if the doctor doesn't protect me then, he should never play mafia again.

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:
hatmoza said:

I am Goku.

Ok lol

I hope your not lying.

Anyway so Radish STILL hasn't posted his "compilation of innocence".

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Can we lynch the fuck out of kamal before the timer runs out ?

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Can we lynch the fuck out of kamal before the timer runs out ?

This

hatmoza said:

Doctor:

Protect GoW

If he dies, I'm open for night kills. And I can't let that happen before I power up ...

Look my roots isn't as deep as Goku, but my character does have a big role to play (well in the series) in yours...

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
hatmoza said:

I am Goku.

Ok lol

I hope your not lying.

Anyway so Radish STILL hasn't posted his "compilation of innocence".

Do you not see that kamal is undoubtedly scum ?