By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Kamal said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Since Kamal already hinted at it, why not go the full distance ? Are you Goku, Kamal ?

Am I?

I'd take that as a yes....seriously though, are you Goku ?

Around the Network

can everybody who is online please vote to extend the goddamn timer ?

darthdevidem01 said:
radishhead said:

Unvote: No Lynch

Vote: GodofWar_3Ever

Might as well make my mark before the seemingly inevitable. Please can someone with sense come to my aid? I know that the Mafia are laughing at my struggle - I definitely have when I've seen people in my situation. 

Why are you not defending youself now?

You were so defensive earlier on. 

But you can't provide any convincing argument now, and you also say your a experienced Mafia player?

Nothing is adding up Radishead....either your playing terribly or you are Mafia and lol you really can't save yourself now.

I didn't want to repeat myself - I've already done the defensive thing, and I thought it'd raise even more suspicion if I continued with it, even after being voted for by various people. Just have a look at the many arguments that I have made against me being Mafia, and other various things. All of the points that I made earlier in the game are just as valid now as they were before.

I'm playing better than I did last game, because I haven't collapsed and given away everything about my role yet - but as you can tell, I don't want the town to lose this time, and I'll do anything to help my cause. Don't forget that I'm still pretty young and emotional, and I can't be expected to hold back too easily against people trying to get me lynched on the first day. xD I thought that I'd made arguments that made sense, but I think that I might have been too effective and I've been dismissed as "defensive" by many. 

I'm going to make a compilation of things that I've said to prove my innocence, because we can't afford to lose a town so early in the game. I hate day 1 lynching, but look what these accusations have done to me! It's the first time that I've ever voted for someone on day 1.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Kamal said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Since Kamal already hinted at it, why not go the full distance ? Are you Goku, Kamal ?

Am I?

Drop it GoW.

I have my reasons!

Kamal! do NOT roleclaim!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Kamal said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Am I?

Drop it GoW.

I have my reasons!

Kamal! do NOT roleclaim!

Maybe he's not Goku, and you force him to nameclaim some other pro-town player.

Maybe he is Goku, and we'll leave it at that.

Stop it! That's FUCKING scummy GoW.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
darthdevidem01 said:
hatmoza said:
Kamal said:
hatmoza said:
Kamal said:
hatmoza said:

tssk as much as I want to lynch dtewi (and after a much needed sleep) I've come to conclusion that radish is the safest bet for scum.

I still believe dtewi and GoW are scum ...

GoW is still on my radar so he better not slip up!

Vote: Radish

Fixed

FoS Kamal for the above slip up and for bandwagoning Radish

If you are Gohan, I really don't think you should be doing that....

I hope to God you didn't just pseudo nameclaim Goku -_-

You didn't have to make it crystal clear to the mafia <_<

Don't be so naive, we are all smart people and I'm sure the mafia saw it just as we did.

I am not smart though, and I refuse to be the only dumb one!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

hatmoza said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Kamal said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Am I?

Drop it GoW.

I have my reasons!

Kamal! do NOT roleclaim!

Look....stop being so god damn pompous !

I'm asking him to confirm whether he is Goku or not ? He'll obviously have the doc's protection, and this has clearly changed the game a little.

I have may have your reasons.....but FUCK you. So shut the fuck up and let kamal confirm whether he is goku or not.

Why do you want to know?

Seems abit fishy!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:

Why do you want to know?

Seems abit fishy!

why do you refuse to clarify it ? are you goku...or not ?

radishhead said:
darthdevidem01 said:
radishhead said:

Unvote: No Lynch

Vote: GodofWar_3Ever

Might as well make my mark before the seemingly inevitable. Please can someone with sense come to my aid? I know that the Mafia are laughing at my struggle - I definitely have when I've seen people in my situation. 

Why are you not defending youself now?

You were so defensive earlier on. 

But you can't provide any convincing argument now, and you also say your a experienced Mafia player?

Nothing is adding up Radishead....either your playing terribly or you are Mafia and lol you really can't save yourself now.

I didn't want to repeat myself - I've already done the defensive thing, and I thought it'd raise even more suspicion if I continued with it, even after being voted for by various people. Just have a look at the many arguments that I have made against me being Mafia, and other various things. All of the points that I made earlier in the game are just as valid now as they were before.

I'm playing better than I did last game, because I haven't collapsed and given away everything about my role yet - but as you can tell, I don't want the town to lose this time, and I'll do anything to help my cause. Don't forget that I'm still pretty young and emotional, and I can't be expected to hold back too easily against people trying to get me lynched on the first day. xD I thought that I'd made arguments that made sense, but I think that I might have been too effective and I've been dismissed as "defensive" by many. 

I'm going to make a compilation of things that I've said to prove my innocence, because we can't afford to lose a town so early in the game. I hate day 1 lynching, but look what these accusations have done to me! It's the first time that I've ever voted for someone on day 1.

Ok I'm waiting for your "compliation of innocence" now.

Because in that whole post you didn't say much to convince me otherwise.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey