By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

hatmoza said:
Kamal said:
hatmoza said:
Kamal said:
hatmoza said:

tssk as much as I want to lynch dtewi (and after a much needed sleep) I've come to conclusion that radish is the safest bet for scum.

I still believe dtewi and GoW are scum ...

GoW is still on my radar so he better not slip up!

Vote: Radish

Fixed

FoS Kamal for the above slip up and for bandwagoning Radish

If you are Gohan, I really don't think you should be doing that....

I hope to God you didn't just pseudo nameclaim Goku -_-

You didn't have to make it crystal clear to the mafia <_<

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Actually don't answer that Kamal ... let's forget that ever happened and hope the doctor, trackers,and every fucking watcher is at your house tonight.

Vote: Radishhead

*Edit* Unvote dtewi

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Since Kamal already hinted at it, why not go the full distance ? Are you Goku, Kamal ?

Actually

After the strides I went to help you!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:
hatmoza said:

So tell us Kamal, why don't you want GoW to slip up? Because he's your mafia partner?

I meant that he better not slip up, as I paying close attention to him. He does seem shift alternating allegiences between Darth and Dtewi, trying to destroy Radish credibilty does seem a bit fishy especially in the first round.

Unvote

Unvoting just because of an FoS??!!

Now your suspicious again. These are undeniable acts of a newb scum! But something in the back of my head is telling me you're my father!

... I'm ... actually confused!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Since Kamal already hinted at it, why not go the full distance ? Are you Goku, Kamal ?

Am I?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

darthdevidem01 said:
hatmoza said:
Kamal said:
hatmoza said:
Kamal said:
hatmoza said:

tssk as much as I want to lynch dtewi (and after a much needed sleep) I've come to conclusion that radish is the safest bet for scum.

I still believe dtewi and GoW are scum ...

GoW is still on my radar so he better not slip up!

Fixed

FoS Kamal for the above slip up and for bandwagoning Radish

If you are Gohan, I really don't think you should be doing that....

I hope to God you didn't just pseudo nameclaim Goku -_-

You didn't have to make it crystal clear to the mafia <_<

Don't be so naive, we are all smart people and I'm sure the mafia saw it just as we did.

hatmoza said:
Kamal said:
hatmoza said:

So tell us Kamal, why don't you want GoW to slip up? Because he's your mafia partner?

I meant that he better not slip up, as I paying close attention to him. He does seem shift alternating allegiences between Darth and Dtewi, trying to destroy Radish credibilty does seem a bit fishy especially in the first round.

Unvote

Unvoting just because of an FoS??!!

Now your suspicious again. These are undeniable acts of a newb scum! But something in the back of my head is telling me you're my father!

... I'm ... actually confused!

I will admit am a newb at this, but that doesn't mean am scum.

All am saying everything is not as it appears to be.

Come on Radish defend yourself, we don't want a townie dead, offer any decent evidence or a wall of text that is convincing within the next hour or I WILL vote for you too.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Am =/= I'm

LooooooooooooooooL