By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Unvote: No Lynch

Vote: GodofWar_3Ever

Might as well make my mark before the seemingly inevitable. Please can someone with sense come to my aid? I know that the Mafia are laughing at my struggle - I definitely have when I've seen people in my situation. 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
Kamal said:
hatmoza said:

tssk as much as I want to lynch dtewi (and after a much needed sleep) I've come to conclusion that radish is the safest bet for scum.

I still believe dtewi and GoW are scum ...

GoW is still on my radar so he better not slip up!

Vote: Radish

Fixed

FoS Kamal for the above slip up and for bandwagoning Radish

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Where do you  stand hatmoza ? Do you really think that lynching dtewi is the way to go ? step out of your ego a little and think about it for a second.

hatmoza said:
Kamal said:
hatmoza said:

tssk as much as I want to lynch dtewi (and after a much needed sleep) I've come to conclusion that radish is the safest bet for scum.

Fixed

If you are Gohan, I really don't think you should be doing that....

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

So tell us Kamal, why don't you want GoW to slip up? Because he's your mafia partner?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Kamal said:
hatmoza said:
Kamal said:
hatmoza said:

Fixed

Why not ?

Kamal said:
hatmoza said:
Kamal said:
hatmoza said:

Fixed

I hope to God you didn't just pseudo nameclaim Goku -_-

Kamal and GOW are mafia - you'll see that if you guys follow their insane accusations.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

Unvote: No Lynch

Vote: GodofWar_3Ever

Might as well make my mark before the seemingly inevitable. Please can someone with sense come to my aid? I know that the Mafia are laughing at my struggle - I definitely have when I've seen people in my situation. 

Why are you not defending youself now?

You were so defensive earlier on. 

But you can't provide any convincing argument now, and you also say your a experienced Mafia player?

Nothing is adding up Radishead....either your playing terribly or you are Mafia and lol you really can't save yourself now.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

hatmoza said:

So tell us Kamal, why don't you want GoW to slip up? Because he's your mafia partner?

I meant that he better not slip up, as I paying close attention to him. He does seem shift alternating allegiences between Darth and Dtewi, trying to destroy Radish credibilty does seem a bit fishy especially in the first round.

Unvote

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."