By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Hephaestos said:
Stefl1504 said:

well your input on the situation would be welcome.

Do you suspect anyone so far?

Hmm... don't really have any real clues on anyone... I just somehow get the disturbing I got last game from Homer again... it is not that much... but he just seems to do the same as last game...

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
Final-Fan said:

Although, hatmoza.  Would it really matter if you told us your identity, now that you've told us about the revenge thing? 

you haven't answered me.

Are you a cyborg?

Are you an android?

(this covers both translations)

I've noticed that you have not asked for protection this time arround.... FoS FF

Who came to the conclusion that Android = Mafia?

your questionning of this makes me think one thing... you have an android name. FoS Vett.

Note: i'm only FoSing you for 3 reasons, one is that my theory might be incorrect. the other 2 i'll keep them for myself (and for the ones who know the lore).

Well it actually has more to do with my vast knowledge of the Dragonball Z universe than anything.  Thats why I am calling you out on your theory,  because it is a dangerous assumption to make

Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:

Vote: radishhead

For reasons I pointed out earlier and him trying way too hard to look innocent. 

actually HOS Vetterman94

you're usually pretty much crying for a no lynch day one and even sometimes day 2.

This round however, you voted Radish putting him on the lead of the votes.

this was the vote standings at the time (2 posts before yours):

theprof00 said:

Vote Spread

Heph (L-8)
3_ever

Nolynch (NL-8)
Radish 

Metalgear_94 (L-8)
nen-suer

Final-Fan (L-8)
Metalgear_94

Radish (L-8)
Final-Fan

This added to my previous FoSing makes a HOS.

Wow,  I didnt realize I cry for no lynches?   But I guess if you actually read the rest of my posts you would see I mention this, and give reasons for it.  

I just read through the whole thread...somehow, I believe that both dtewi and hatmoza are pro-town going after each other. So this will (obviously) not end well.

zarx - 

zarx has quoted over 9000 dragon ball quotes so far. He claims to feel left out because he doesn't have a wish and therefore, feels that hunting for dragonballs is pointless for him. Then he says that if he is lynched, the mafia can celebrate victory, and if he is killed at night, the town is screwed.

Later, this turns out to be a joke. He then proceeds to vote Hephaestos simply because he voted for him and backs out soon after.

dtewi -

he voted for hatmoza because hatmoza claimed to not have watched DBZ, yet in dtewi's eyes, he correctly had to research about vegeta's character because hatmoza's role would be linked to him. then he continues to have a heated argument with hatmoza, and his 12 year old mind refuses to accept hatmozas innocence as it increasingly appears that hatmoza is pro-town. he eventually unvotes hatmoza once it gets to a level that he HAS to. 

hatmoza -

Has a bitch fight with dtewi, which is the most interesting thing about the game so far. however, as I've said before, I think they're both pro-town, even though I suspected him till I found out that gohan is a main character with 0% chance of not being in the game. He believes that he got 2 scum by the balls in me and dtewi....I can't speak for dtewi (though I believe he may not be anti-town because dtewi; don't take offense dude...has a pretty big headed attitude in mafia....refusing to take away his vote may have been because of this...) but I'm 1000000000% pro-town. For now, we'll have to go on the fact that he is pro-town.

radishhead -

I'll say this...and be clear - I didn't feel any vibe or other bullshit about him. I just decided to try out a trick of blindly accusing someone of being scum. And to some extent, I'd say it worked because radishhead got extremely defensive and freaked out, changed his votes around under the slightest of pressure. he also claims to have a role that'll help people find dragonballs....a safe role claim in a game that has been given a twist by exactly having that in the game. later, he seems awfully eager to spill the beans about his role...sounds like scum desperate to give out an early, convincing role claim to reduce the suspicion on him a little. Plus, theres this issue with the amnesia....how can anyone not know there was a double kill day time vigilante in the last game ?

darth -

He is acting very differently in this game...if I was right about radishhead's need to roleclaim, darth was helping him by asking him to spill his beans. I tried out the accuse him of being mafia trick, but he handled that well...unlike radishhead. So, I asked him a series of questions about the whole kill = lynch thing. I also said that observant players would see what I tried to do. In his post, darth indeed said "lynch", not kill. I edited in the kill part and put pressure on him... the trap worked gloriously, and he defended his use of kill instead of lynch....I know its farfetched....but how is it possible for a pro-town player to forget what he just said, and defend something he didn't ? mafia players would defend anything they said with being the truth.... I'm not saying darth is mafia though....I just revealed this because j0 got suspicious of my questioning of darth when it was nothing but a mere test.

kamal -

There is nothing much to say here except the fact that he has been a lurker.

hephaestos -

"I'll keep the protagonist names to myself (and to the ones who know) in order to call out fake claims." 

This bothered me a little. But I can understand....nothing much I can talk about him.

3ever -

is so sexy !

nen-suer -

again, I have nothing much to add about him

silver-tiger -

"Ahh, always fun watching the meldowns on day one. I just sit back and enjoy each other going at their throats. XD"

I didn't have much to say about him until this post....make of it what you will !

metalgear_94 -

has made a series of short posts and added nothing much to the discussion...though his random vote for finalfan was a bit weird.

truckosaurus -

Again, nothing much to add here.

vetteman94 -

Another one that has to be filed under "Not much to add"

final-fan -

claims to have a power that would be awesome and useless at the same time :/ points out that I FoS'd a shitload of people and not dtewi.

homer_simpson -

Comes to the game claiming to be drunk.... 2 hours later, he is trying to play the game. wants to lynch people who haven't watched dragonball. in his 4th post in the game, he votes no lynch. has a total of 6 (or is it 7 ?) posts in this thread.

c03n3nj0 -

yet another guy I have not much to speak of.

stefl1504 -

another bigass lurker with only 3 posts in this thread...

lurkers please stop.....lurking......its hurting the town.

Also,

Vote : Radishhead

I believe there is a bigger chance of him being scum than dtewi.

the day ends in about 7 hours...

prof said to do this if you want the timer extended - vote : time extension

Around the Network

I'm struggling to help my cause much more - I've given reasons why I acted like I did after I was accused of being Mafia, I also explained why I was confused about the game starting on a day phase. I also offered to give information about my role to help reduce suspicion, and I also gave reasons as to why I prefer a no lynch on the first day. I even set up a little questions and answers session where you guys could interrogate me to your heart's content :(

No matter what I do, GodofWar somehow turns it against me; is it because I seem too good to be true? Because I'm not - and I'm trying to help you guys as much as I can, but what else can I do?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

tssk as much as I want to lynch dtewi (and after a much needed sleep) I've come to conclusion that radish is the safest bet for scum.

I still believe dtewi and GoW are scum ...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

If it turns out that I'm getting killed tonight just remember this -

Look at all the people who have been against me from the beginning, because they are definitely scum. The people that continue to pick on me for being overly defensive in the first couple of hours into the game, even after I've tried to make things right; they're the ones that you should be looking to kill. :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

hatmoza said:

tssk as much as I want to lynch dtewi (and after a much needed sleep) I've come to conclusion that radish is the safest bet for scum.

I still believe dtewi and GoW are scum ...

GoW is still on my radar so he better not slip up!

Vote: Radish

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

GodOfWar_3ever said:

darth -

He is acting very differently in this game...if I was right about radishhead's need to roleclaim, darth was helping him by asking him to spill his beans. I tried out the accuse him of being mafia trick, but he handled that well...unlike radishhead. So, I asked him a series of questions about the whole kill = lynch thing. I also said that observant players would see what I tried to do. In his post, darth indeed said "lynch", not kill. I edited in the kill part and put pressure on him... the trap worked gloriously, and he defended his use of kill instead of lynch....I know its farfetched....but how is it possible for a pro-town player to forget what he just said, and defend something he didn't ? mafia players would defend anything they said with being the truth.... I'm not saying darth is mafia though....I just revealed this because j0 got suspicious of my questioning of darth when it was nothing but a mere test.

Changing sentences in a post and falsely accusing people, I love it!

This could be a useful trick in helping our town win GOW_3ever!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey