By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

12 hours?

ok i'll apply some presure then...

Vote Dtewi

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

heh if he said the correct time, it's even 10h20 mins now.... so 4AM for me... just about the time i'll have finished my game of Civ perfect.

Hephaestos said:

12 hours?

Vote Dtewi

Why are you voting for dtwei?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

My wish -is I can revive Goku my father if he dies, so I'm assuming his wish is he can revive me because daddy loves me n_n

Also, GoW ... Gokan? *facepalm

You and dtewi are really trying too hard, and honestly, I expected a little more from you GoW ... I mean I can understand dtewi being a 12 year old an all, but not this shit from you too -_-

Honestly,I wouldn't mind getting lynched if no one agrees to dtewi's lynch, not only can I kill somebody after a lynch *glares at dtewi* but I have a good chance getting revived by my dad! Right?

Also GoW is getting pretty nervous because he jumped all over me for suggesting we go after him when dtewi turns up guilty. Classic, poor mafia behavior.

WHY? (when I said "stop roleclaiming", my your wish should be pretty nice was definitely not a call for you to wishclaim...)

Now as soon as goku dies you're a prime target...

Let's hope he stays alive until we both of us power up

Also thanks for all the info but you still didn't link me to DBZ manga -_-

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I can't believe you guys don't have dtewi hung yet! You guys seriously!

Him and GoW both went after me, even after my roleclaim, heck, I just realized they both accussed me of scum even after I  roleclaimed Gohan to F-F. They asked for my powers and still tried to throw me under the bus.

If you guys let this lynch go I'm gonna have a tantrum.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

Let's hope he stays alive until we both of us power up

Also thanks for all the info but you still didn't link me to DBZ manga -_-

I wouldn't know where to get it... I have it in paper format :p

Okay guys... sorry for my absence... I was kind of... well studying

So I honestly don't know why the people are hating each other so much this round... it somehow seems that everyone wants to lynch... which seems like very scumy behaviour to me... but I am no one to complain because I am a fan of first day lynches...

darthdevidem01 said:
Hephaestos said:

12 hours?

Vote Dtewi

Why are you voting for dtwei?

as I said before:

Hephaestos said:
zarx said:

well I guess we got enough reactions from you for day 1... they were interesting.

Unvote Zarx

I'm waiting for dtewi's nameclaim... since it's so freken easy as he said.... then i'll vote or not on him. If he doesn't i'll vote him.

my current vote is just to apply presure so that he does do this nameclaim, time left is short and lurking is an easy way out if there is no presure.

If he doesn't, then i'll assume his pressuring on Hat was based on him being scum and will have no trouble having him lynched.

Please note that as nameclaims do provide some clues as to the roles of characters, they are all essencialy matial arts fighters (well like fireballs and punch in the zeta series but still). Presuring on a nameclaim should in no way harm the said townie above him saying "i'm town". Especially since we already have had a high target town nameclaim.

Stefl1504 said:

Okay guys... sorry for my absence... I was kind of... well studying

So I honestly don't know why the people are hating each other so much this round... it somehow seems that everyone wants to lynch... which seems like very scumy behaviour to me... but I am no one to complain because I am a fan of first day lynches...

well your input on the situation would be welcome.

Do you suspect anyone so far?

Vetteman94 said:

Vote: radishhead

For reasons I pointed out earlier and him trying way too hard to look innocent. 

actually HOS Vetterman94

you're usually pretty much crying for a no lynch day one and even sometimes day 2.

This round however, you voted Radish putting him on the lead of the votes.

this was the vote standings at the time (2 posts before yours):

theprof00 said:

Vote Spread

Heph (L-8)
3_ever

Nolynch (NL-8)
Radish 

Metalgear_94 (L-8)
nen-suer

Final-Fan (L-8)
Metalgear_94

Radish (L-8)
Final-Fan

This added to my previous FoSing makes a HOS.