By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

zarx said:

well I guess we got enough reactions from you for day 1... they were interesting.

Unvote Zarx

I'm waiting for dtewi's nameclaim... since it's so freken easy as he said.... then i'll vote or not on him. If he doesn't i'll vote him.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

We have around 24 hours left !

Yeah just 24 hours left!!!!

Time extension anyone?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Hephaestos said:
zarx said:

well I guess we got enough reactions from you for day 1... they were interesting.

Unvote Zarx

I'm waiting for dtewi's nameclaim... since it's so freken easy as he said.... then i'll vote or not on him. If he doesn't i'll vote him.

what you have had enough of my mad rantings?

anyway who is 'we' are you conspiring with your 'family' outside of the thread? because only one group is allowed to do that...

could this be the first real Mafia mistake? A Freudian slip perhaps? Or just an innocent turn of phrase?

Zarx's FoS now points at Heph, pending more evidence.

"Whoa!! What an Awful, Awesome Power!! Even his Breath is a Weapon!!" 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:
Hephaestos said:
zarx said:

Unvote Zarx

anyway who is 'we' are you conspiring with your 'family' outside of the thread? because only one group is allowed to do that...

could this be the first real Mafia mistake? A Freudian slip perhaps? Or just an innocent turn of phrase?

any notpissedforhavingbeenvotedon player would easily come to the conclusion that "we" refers to the town in general and in particular to those questioning your own little questionable posts.

There is a serious target for the town to investigate, Dtewi, pointing out others is fine, but going too deep with little info will just harm the care that should be given to dtewi's case... a day one target is definitely not a matter to take lightly as it's really enoying for the player if he really is town. Right now he seems scummy though.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
zarx said:
Hephaestos said:
zarx said:

Unvote Zarx

any notpissedforhavingbeenvotedon player would easily come to the conclusion that "we" refers to the town in general and in particular to those questioning your own little questionable posts.

There is a serious target for the town to investigate, Dtewi, pointing out others is fine, but going too deep with little info will just harm the care that should be given to dtewi's case... a day one target is definitely not a matter to take lightly as it's really enoying for the player if he really is town. Right now he seems scummy though.

see what would you do without my reactions?

oh and your reasoning has a flaw because you unvoted me so why would I be pissed? But yes the town which we are all part of does sound like a reasonable 'we' given the context.

"Please your Guardianship! If you don't allow us to release the Sacred Water from up here, it will never spread in time!"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

12 hours left guys

Vote Spread

Dtewi (L-6)
Hatmoza, nen-suer, final-fan

Nolynch (NL-5)
Radish, Silver-Tiger, Homer, zarx

Final-Fan (L-8)
Metalgear_94

Radish (L-8)
Vette

Zarx (l-8)
 gow_3ver

GoW_3ever (L-8)
c03n3nj0

GUYS STOP TRIPLE QUOTING. If you're going to quote someone clean up the quotes. Only respond to one or two in the same box for god sake.

12 hours ? Oh motherfucker.....I thought it was 24 !!!! yikes !

Silver-Tiger said:

Ahh, always fun watching the meldowns on day one. I just sit back and enjoy each other going at their throats. XD

Although the rest of your post makes a lot of sense this part doesn't sit right with me, sure hatmoza's bullying and dtewi's anger is entertaining to watch but "enjoying people going at each other's throat" sounds like a Mafia man laughing as he sees two townies figthing amonst themselves.

FoS Silver-Tiger

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Ahh, always fun watching the meldowns on day one. I just sit back and enjoy each other going at their throats. XD

Although the rest of your post makes a lot of sense this part doesn't sit right with me, sure hatmoza's bullying and dtewi's anger is entertaining to watch but "enjoying people going at each other's throat" sounds like a Mafia man laughing as he sees two townies figthing amonst themselves.

FoS Silver-Tiger

No no thats just how cats talk, nothing to do with Mafia!!

@theprof000000000000000000

Sorry for triple quotes

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey