By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Kamal said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Kamal said:

Vote - GodofWar_3ever

Suggesting am Nen Alt is beyond ridiculous. So yeah dirty tactics which seem suspicious enough.

My ties to sudan are pretty much close to 0%

I'm not the first one who suggested that....Final-fan did...

I know he did but after a quick a simple explanation from Darth, hatmoza it is obvious to say am not his ALT so bringing up again doesn't do you any favours.

If it makes you feel any better, I wasn't serious about that....that is a pretty dumb reason to vote someone

What reassurance would you give me that unvoting you will be a good decision to take?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network
Kamal said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Kamal said:

Vote - GodofWar_3ever

Suggesting am Nen Alt is beyond ridiculous. So yeah dirty tactics which seem suspicious enough.

I know he did but after a quick a simple explanation from Darth, hatmoza it is obvious to say am not his ALT so bringing up again doesn't do you any favours.

I don't think gow was serious Kamal  ( FF certainly was)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

hatmoza said:

can anyone perhaps ... link me to where I can watch DBZ for free online :3

I could really use some anime on the weekend. Also, I've did some reading in the last couple hours and it seems pretty cool.

DBZ starts with DB... has more humor and less badass fighting.

about 150 episodes of DB

about 297 episodes of DBZ

13 movies (not created by the actual author)

about 60 (if I recall) episodes of DBGT, continuation not created by the author.

(please note that when I say not created by the author... I mean as manga form, If I recall he was still consulted for the art style and story points, probably much like he is for the DQ series for the art style).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Kamal said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Kamal said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Kamal said:

Vote - GodofWar_3ever

If it makes you feel any better, I wasn't serious about that....that is a pretty dumb reason to vote someone

What reassurance would you give me that unvoting you will be a good decision to take?

Because there are better lynch targets out there.

nen-suer said:
Kamal said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Kamal said:

Vote - GodofWar_3ever

I don't think gow was serious Kamal  ( FF certainly was)

Unvote: GodofWar_3ever

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

@Kamal

Just got Dissidia through the post!!!!!

Thanks for sending it!!!!!!

Playing it now!!!

If Kamal turns out being Nen's alt, then FOS Darth for being Nen's alt too! you're providing alibies!!

on a side note.... you're a bit late mate, the FF round was the last one =)

theRepublic said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
Final-Fan said:

Although, hatmoza.  Would it really matter if you told us your identity, now that you've told us about the revenge thing? 

you haven't answered me.

Are you a cyborg?

Are you an android?

(this covers both translations)

I've noticed that you have not asked for protection this time arround.... FoS FF

Who came to the conclusion that Android = Mafia?

Hephaestos came up with that theory on his own.  I don't think I've seen anyone agree or disagree yet.  It makes sense, but then again there are a ton of characters that could be considered 'bad' in this series.

What is odd is that the only person he has asked that question to was Final-Fan.  He asked it twice even.

he's a difficult user to read... if prof took care to respect the DBZ storyline, then my assumptions on the cyborg saga are correct, this would mean that my questions would directly incriminate him if there is a lie detector.

I'm against killing good players cause they are good, but scanning them more closely... it should be expected.

plus he didn't ask for help before i said it... a bit like how you didn't investigate much last game at the begining.

Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
Final-Fan said:

Although, hatmoza.  Would it really matter if you told us your identity, now that you've told us about the revenge thing? 

you haven't answered me.

Are you a cyborg?

Are you an android?

(this covers both translations)

I've noticed that you have not asked for protection this time arround.... FoS FF

Who came to the conclusion that Android = Mafia?

your questionning of this makes me think one thing... you have an android name. FoS Vett.

Note: i'm only FoSing you for 3 reasons, one is that my theory might be incorrect. the other 2 i'll keep them for myself (and for the ones who know the lore).

Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

Zarx posted that he had no wish. He also posted that he was essential to town victory (out of the blue).

Also he made numerous quotes of bad guys... though that's flavor and not really part of the suspicion.

about the movie clip: That's a cyborg... but from an OVA (a DBZ movie that's not part of the manga or TV series). There are 13 OVAs if I recall (available also in manga form as snaps from the movie, so they are in color, unlike the manga). These are where the famous Broly appear... the true SSJ =).

To complete the explanation. In the series DR gero (if I recall the name) was a red ruban army scientist, Goku faced his creation already as a kid, and then he disapeared. The cyborgs in DBZ start with C20 and C19, DR Gero's self as a cyborg and a fat white sumo like cyborg. He then unleaches C18, C17 (the twins that Cell hunts, proff may have made siblings of these) and C16. that is it for cyborgs... CELL being also his creation, but not an actual cyborg, he's a living organism. The OVA this extract is from has C15-C14-C13 if i recall as the antagonists.

For info, the lower the C number... the stronger the cyborg is.... so in a hidden abandoned base somewhere, lies 12 super awsome cyborgs that just await awakening to kick everyone's butt :p (or maybe Gero never finished his series).

once again encase someone missed it (I know you are probably just explaining more than anything) I really don't have a wish, and the whole don't kill me or you will regret it thing was a joke, as in 'hey don't kill me... Why? umm, well I'm really important and if you do you will regret it...'

as for the quotes not all of them are from bad guys.

as for the rest of your post that seems about right

"I kind of feel a little embarrassed asking, but do you know anything about integrated microcircuit feedback loops and their effect on afterburner ignition rates?"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

hatmoza said:

My wish -is I can revive Goku my father if he dies, so I'm assuming his wish is he can revive me because daddy loves me n_n

Also, GoW ... Gokan? *facepalm

You and dtewi are really trying too hard, and honestly, I expected a little more from you GoW ... I mean I can understand dtewi being a 12 year old an all, but not this shit from you too -_-

Honestly,I wouldn't mind getting lynched if no one agrees to dtewi's lynch, not only can I kill somebody after a lynch *glares at dtewi* but I have a good chance getting revived by my dad! Right?

Also GoW is getting pretty nervous because he jumped all over me for suggesting we go after him when dtewi turns up guilty. Classic, poor mafia behavior.

WHY? (when I said "stop roleclaiming", my your wish should be pretty nice was definitely not a call for you to wishclaim...)

Now as soon as goku dies you're a prime target...