By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

ok, so who's the blue guy busting Gohan's dragon balls?

Also, what did zarx do again? I don't get it?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
theRepublic said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3676646

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3677198

FoS Zarx

These posts strike me as very odd.  First he claims he has no wish.  Then he says he is a very important townie.  Hephaestos questions him on it, and Zarx immediately back-pedals.

"I know I have no real significance in this game so I decided I might as well have fun with it. "

well put it this way I do most of my posting late at night/ very early in the morning. I don't have a wish. The comments about people regretting killing me were a jokes. My character has a kinda weak power for the start of the game and no wish so my generic townie-ness renders me quite insignificant. 

and damn I forgot to include a quote in my last post again

Frieza: [Approaches Guru's tower] "Hello, anybody home? "

Nail: "Yes, I'm here. Hello, friend." 

Frieza: "Thank you very much. I'm a visitor touring your lovely planet and I happened to come across seven Dragonballs. A man at a gift shop told me about the legend behind the balls. You know, the wish. But you need a password to activate them. Would you happen to know the password, my good man?" 

Nail: "Not me. You should check with the chamber of commerce. They have that sort of information."

Frieza: "The chamber is dead, my good man, and so are you if you don't tell me that password!"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Final-Fan said:
theRepublic said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3676646
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3677198
FoS Zarx

These posts strike me as very odd.  First he claims he has no wish.  Then he says he is a very important townie.  Hephaestos questions him on it, and Zarx immediately back-pedals.

"I know I have no real significance in this game so I decided I might as well have fun with it. "

It shames me that I totally missed that.  In my defense, zarx's posts are pretty weird in general.  For instance:  why the quotes from bad guys?  (Vegeta and Cell in the quoted posts.)  He might just be throwing out bullshit for giggles. 

I posted some good guy quotes to my very first post in this thread for example where I quoted my character. Bad guys just have better quotes.

quotes now in Italics!!!

Hey Goten, did anyone ever tell you that you're stupid? 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

zarx said:
I posted some good guy quotes to my very first post in this thread for example where I quoted my character. Bad guys just have better quotes.
quotes now in Italics!!!

You want some good lines?  Nowhere is better to look than Mr. Popo from DBZ Abridged.  I mentioned this before but I think people missed it.  If you like DBZ at all, it's a series worth trying out.  For that matter, if you hate DBZ you might like it too!

This is Episode 6.  I recommend the first 30 seconds, followed by 2:45 to 3:40.  A very good quote for your waits at the end of that selection. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
zarx said:
quotes now in Italics!!!

You want some good lines?  Nowhere is better to look than Mr. Popo from DBZ Abridged.  I mentioned this before but I think people missed it.  If you like DBZ at all, it's a series worth trying out.  For that matter, if you hate DBZ you might like it too!

This is Episode 6.  I recommend the first 30 seconds, followed by 2:45 to 3:40.  A very good quote for your waits at the end of that selection. 

well taking quotes from the abridged series would be cheating lol, all my quotes like em or hate em are from vanilla DBZ.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Around the Network

can anyone perhaps ... link me to where I can watch DBZ for free online :3

I could really use some anime on the weekend. Also, I've did some reading in the last couple hours and it seems pretty cool.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

theRepublic said:
hatmoza said:

Unlike the last game, I'm gonna keep a closer eye on you Republic. >.>

Fine by me.  I've got nothing to hide this time.

you actually play like normal....unlike the reason why I foSed you last game ;-p

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

dtewi said:

I never said Gohan wouldn't be pro-town, just that I could pick a character too from the wiki.

However, since he is a main character, that definitely lowers my suspicion of him. But not enough to unvote him.

Please do.

you're keeping your vote on an unchallenged Gohan (the central character of DBZ by the way, goku is the top guy, but not central to the story, boo saga is mixed though but freeza/cell is gohan centered).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Wow some nice arguments happen while I was sleeping. Anyway

Unvote

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Hmmm......

OK, first of all, about j0 voting for me... He was suspicious of me for pestering with darth....as I said before, observant players should've seen what I did there.....or what I tried to do anyway. I don't plan to reveal what I did because I will be using the same trick throughout the game.

I don't know much about Dragonball, so I had no idea that Gokan was such an important character. For all I knew, he could be some minor character....

Anyway, I'd like to retract my vote on hatmoza since he has nameclaimed to be someone who is supposedly a main character in the anime....unless he gets challenged that is.

Unvote : hatmoza

And I do agree that dtewi started to become increasingly butthurt.....