By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

theRepublic said:
dtewi said:
theRepublic said:

This is just getting weird.  Gohan is a very prominent character, and 99% likely to be pro-town.  Hatmoza claimed it Day One.  That is far too risky to be scum.

Your questioning of his role claim smacks of desperation.

I never said Gohan wouldn't be pro-town, just that I could pick a character too from the wiki.

However, since he is a main character, that definitely lowers my suspicion of him. But not enough to unvote him.

I can't remember, did you say you watched the show?

I've never watched it. I'm just going by what Heph said and the Wiki's various summaries.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Ok. I'm gonna hit the books and I hope everyone who isn't present at the moment goes through the game and decide for yourselves.

And by decide for yourselves, realize that dtewi is scum and start voting dtewi so when he turns up scum, we can lynch GoW and be off to an awesome start.

Then I can be showered in praises, get the rest of the scum, get the woman, and win an award for the biggest ass-hole mafia player who bullies kids around! 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

dtewi said:
theRepublic said:
dtewi said:
theRepublic said:

This is just getting weird.  Gohan is a very prominent character, and 99% likely to be pro-town.  Hatmoza claimed it Day One.  That is far too risky to be scum.

Your questioning of his role claim smacks of desperation.

I never said Gohan wouldn't be pro-town, just that I could pick a character too from the wiki.

However, since he is a main character, that definitely lowers my suspicion of him. But not enough to unvote him.

I can't remember, did you say you watched the show?

I've never watched it. I'm just going by what Heph said and the Wiki's various summaries.

Then you would know this, but Gohan is arguably the 2nd most prominent/important character in the series.  A counter claim is highly likely for someone who fake claims this name.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

hatmoza said:

Ok. I'm gonna hit the books and I hope everyone who isn't present at the moment goes through the game and decide for yourselves.

And by decide for yourselves, realize that dtewi is scum and start voting dtewi so when he turns up scum, we can lynch GoW and be off to an awesome start.

Then I can be showered in praises, get the rest of the scum, get the woman, and win an award for the biggest ass-hole mafia player who bullies kids around! 

Oh, I am most definitely not scum.

I don't think anything I've done so far is scummy.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

hey everyone, I apologize for my absence thus far, I have been ill with a stomach bug, I am still a bit under the weather but I should be online more now I hope, I will read through the thread for what I missed

Around the Network

I have to agree with theRepublic, Gohan is bound to be in the game, and also bound to be pro-town, suggesting otherwise is pure desperation and just reeks of scum trying to get a mis lynch on a townie

FoS Dtewi

Fine, if a Gohan character claim from a scum has  about a 0% chance of working, I'll UNVOTE hatmoza

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

theRepublic said:
Vetteman94 said:

Oh no not theRepublic

You took up smoking?

theRepublic said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3676646
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3677198
FoS Zarx

These posts strike me as very odd.  First he claims he has no wish.  Then he says he is a very important townie.  Hephaestos questions him on it, and Zarx immediately back-pedals.

"I know I have no real significance in this game so I decided I might as well have fun with it. "

It shames me that I totally missed that.  In my defense, zarx's posts are pretty weird in general.  For instance:  why the quotes from bad guys?  (Vegeta and Cell in the quoted posts.)  He might just be throwing out bullshit for giggles. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
zarx said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
So basically, zarx voted heph because he voted for him...
Anyone want to lynch Radishead ?

I got to defend myself somehow, it's not like I'm mafia so I can't assassinate him. Being over defensive will lead to more people trying to lynch me. And it's not like 
but whatever 
as for Radishhead I have no real evidence to suggest he is mafia so I am willing to just wait and see.
anyway now that I think about it I would rather no one gets lynched day 1 so
Vote : No lynch
"Fool! Never believe anything the enemy tells you!"

"And it's not like" what? 
That had BETTER NOT be a sign of editing something out. 

No edit, just never finished my thought. That's what I get for doing most of my posting at 2 A.M in the morning while watching TV lol

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!