I'm baaaack!

*screams loudly*

OT:

hatmoza, you're by-the-books scum.

You have

1) Insulted me 

2) Ranted about how my accusations are baseless in order to clear your name

3) Tried to shift guilt unto me

(AKA the defensive stuff you were doing, which was way way defensive for a day 1 vote)

If that's not scummy behavior I don't know what is.

why are you mirroring the same accusations I just threw at you?

It's ... getting kinda ... pathetic.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

Also GoW is getting pretty nervous because he jumped all over me for suggesting we go after him when dtewi turns up guilty. Classic, poor mafia behavior.

That is a very interesting point.

FoS GoW_3ever

FoS dtewi

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

And for god sake! Goku! Do not nameclaim!

And I challenge anyone to counter claim my claim. It's impossible because I'm the one and only Gohan.

And dtewi and GoW if you can't be reasonable enough to believe I'm pro-town after such a bold move out of me first day (which isn't really unusual from me anyway) It's because you are scu -- ehem, der der der dumb scum ...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

MetalGear_94 said:

Gohan is a pretty important good guy

Id be very surprised if he isnt in this game

so unless someone else is gohan im gonna believe Hatmoza for now

but Goku isnt someone who kills people for revenge

I dont even remeber him actually killing anybody

This ... this is pro-town thinking.

I didn't even see this before posting the above.

hatmoza said:
dtewi said:
theRepublic said:

I'm baaaack!

*screams loudly*

OT:

You have

1) Insulted me 

(AKA the defensive stuff you were doing, which was way way defensive for a day 1 vote)

Well, the thing is, I can actually prove what I said about you, unlike you.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
hatmoza said:
dtewi said:
theRepublic said:

I'm baaaack!

*screams loudly*

OT:

You have

1) Insulted me 

please elaborate on that desperate comment ...

Ha I got you and GoW by the balls and it hurts doesn't it?!

hatmoza said:
dtewi said:
hatmoza said:
dtewi said:
theRepublic said:

I'm baaaack!

*screams loudly*

OT:

You have

1) Insulted me 

please elaborate on that desperate comment ...

Ha I got you and GoW by the balls and it hurts doesn't it?!

OK then let's see... let's just ignore any accusations that you may have thrown against me in the random voting stage, as they were completely random and baseless, no? Would you agree your vote on the first page was just a joke?

I assumed you will.

Now 1)

You have definitely insulted me. You have insulted my play-style even though you've played a total of 3 games with me, one of which I won. And my hosting style, but that was completely unrelated. You brought that up to get some spite votes against me. Now, does it sound like a townie to get spite votes against someone?

2)

You went on for about nine paragraphs talking about how stupid I was and how horrible my accusations were. You say you saw Vegeta with your nephews (which i buy) and then you say you didn't vote for me because you were bitter (which is a load of crap). It was a huge rant which had no other purpose than to insult me.

3)

So what was your basis for accusing me? Because I was too aggressive? Hmm, that's not a good reason to lynch anyone. Oh, because I was scumhunting too early! Hadn't I mentioned before the game even started I was going to take a more active role? So you tried to shift guilt onto me, incorrectly I may add, for no reason other than because I voted for you.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

1- This is a mafia game, I'll provoke, attack, and pressure anyone, even if it means by insulting the way they play the game. This is not a new tactic.

2- now you're just repeating yourself ... and still mirroring the same accusations, like the nine paragraphs ... I said the exact same thing to when I said you made the 3 paragraph reply about me not being familiar with DBZ. 

3- Because you got butt hurt about a joke vote then twisted it into a stupid accusation of me lying about knowing nothing about DBZ because I knew Vegeta is bad ... shit, I didn't even know he had a son until nen mentioned it.

Try to make this more about the game instead of taking everything so personally. And if you're that insecure, I'll stop bashing your crappy 1st day gamestyle and your crappy ff game.

I honestly believe you're more upset about the fact you're already caught. And it burns to know that when you do get lynched, everyone will see that you were scum and played a lousy 1st day.

You're so blinded by anger that you didn't even mention the fact that I roleclaimed Gohan! Only a scum would ignore such an important fact. Town would consider, wait for a counter claim, then decide ... you're scum dude.

... I'm good, and I already got one scum down