By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Final-Fan said:
Kamal said:
Guys the reason I'm lurking is because I don't really have every minute of the day to check this out. When I do I have to go through 60-100 posts before I can add up whats going.

Looks like I'll need to put more attention to this.

am = I'm? 
You had BETTER NOT be a nen-suer alt.  Normally I wouldn't really care but in a mafia game it's obviously unacceptable for two players to know each other's true identity outside of masons/mafia/etc.  Which if you are nen-suer you obviously would. 

Thank you mum.

Why would bring you to that conclusion?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

Well nen does have that habit of saying "am' instead of "I'm" which is pretty cute!

cuchi cuchi coo!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Dude can everyone lay out the acronyms out for me gets pretty confusing to follow along.

HoS?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

WTF Final Fan accusing people of alt accounts because of common usageof acronym's

Then I'm Solidsnake_4RD's {shudders} alt account cus we both use "cus"........TROLFMAO!

@Kamal

Hand Of Scintillation 

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

FoS = Finger of Suspicion: It means that you're watching them :o

HoS = Hand of Suspicion: It means that you're almost ready to lynch, and are watching them closely 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:

FoS = Finger of Suspicion: It means that you're watching them :o

HoS = Hand of Suspicion: It means that you're almost ready to lynch, and are watching them closely 

Thanks...

Looks like I'll take my leave hopefully this game doesn't pick up too much.

hatmoza said:

Well nen does have that habit of saying "am' instead of "I'm" which is pretty cute!

cuchi cuchi coo!

nice one... stop roleclaiming though =)

i'm guessing your wish should be interesting so stop asking people to lynch you day 2 if det is town.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

hatmoza said:

So not only do you revenge vote me, but you revenge HoS nen as well ... then change the subject back to radish.

After attacking me for not watching DBZ, you safely retreat and jump back on radish.

Oh please. Why would I revenge someone for a joke vote knowing that it had no basis? And I didn't change the subject. I posted my suspicions of radish directly after me continuing my suspicions of you. I didn't change the subject, I just started a new one at the same time.

Don't you honestly see how scummy you're looking now? I won't change my vote, and I'll continue to jam the previous game down your throat and continue to insult your game style. Think of it as getting back for all the people you called dumb during last game. Prof is more professional and I'm sure he will not interfere with the game so I'll be the voice of reason.  

Why don't you just shut up with that. It doesn't help you at all. You're being bitter, which is something you shouldn't take from a previous game.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I really think Zarx is gonna have a DB, he's first in proff's list so it's more likely (it's either random or prof goes up the list for the first day... so a higher chance). Funny that i'm the only one hunting him.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Heading off to sleep now, I'll have a look at the topic in the morning :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~