By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

GodOfWar_3ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:

radishhead said:
Nobody wanted to ask me questions about my role?

I've just woken up, gimme some time to stop acting like a zombie!
What can you tell us?

Unvote
Vote : Darth
I strongly believe anyone asking for info when its unnecessary is mafia
Also, FoS : Kamal, Homer, hatmoza and radishead
Kamal & Homer are major lurkers. hatmoza...somehow, I don't trust him because he is being arrogant about his correct guessing....radishead got angry easily....possibly scum.

radishhead said:
So many people are trying to annoy me today xD
Do you guys find the responses you get funny or something? :(
GOD STOP QUOTING ME AND SAYING THINGS WITH THAT GOD-AWFUL ";)" SMILY AT THE END :G

Defensive, much ?

Hephaestos said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Hephaestos said:
short version then.....
Kami/Kaio and friends -> god figures that help the heroes
From the info of the Op, we're in the cyborg saga:
-> mafia will be C-20 C-19 C-18 C-17(maybe) C-16 (not evil at all)
-> SK will be CELL. He likely has the task to kill C-18 and C-17 (well to absorb them and powerup)
I'll keep the protagonist names to myself (and to the ones who know) in order to call out fake claims.

Oh, so you want us to give you a freebie ride until then, mafia person ?
Unvote
Vote : Hephaestos

in what world does what you said make sense?

It doesn't...it was a trick.

hatmoza said:
You know what, fuck it, I may have guessed correctly the last 2 games but that means shit if I didn't get them lynched there and then. So, I'm leaving my vote on Dtewi and putting my mouth where my money is (or is it money where my mouth is???)

in case you didn't see it prof
Vote: Dtewi
I remember GoW promising to lynch anyone I said I had a feeling about first day next game. Well, here it is.

Also, it 's the perfect time for everyone to get revenge on him for the not-so-balanced FF game.

I did joke about lynching whoever you thought was scum.....IF I believed you were pro-town....

I think it's interesting that GOW is suspecting/voting like half a dozen people but has about zero suspicion of dtewi judging by his posts.  hatmoza didn't make a good enough case to change my vote all by itself, but if dtewi DOES flip scum I think we have good odds of getting a 2-for-1 in GOW.  That's worth a Day 1 gamble lynch to me. 

Unvote radishhead
Vote dtewi

Although, hatmoza.  Would it really matter if you told us your identity, now that you've told us about the revenge thing? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

I haven't read dtewi's posts properly...I will do that tomorrow..

Final-Fan said:

Although, hatmoza.  Would it really matter if you told us your identity, now that you've told us about the revenge thing? 

you haven't answered me.

Are you a cyborg?

Are you an android?

(this covers both translations)

I've noticed that you have not asked for protection this time arround.... FoS FF

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

radishhead said:

Hey guys, I'm back online.

I've decided that the best way to clear my name, rather than directly mention my defence in the topic (which should be fine - I've given a few reasons why I can't be Mafia, but everyone just dismisses them as me being "defensive"), I'll instead takes accusations and questions and respond to them directly.

Fire away :)

since you're an experienced player (you said so signing up for round 20).... how many games did you play that started at night?

Hephaestos said:
radishhead said:

I've decided that the best way to clear my name, rather than directly mention my defence in the topic (which should be fine - I've given a few reasons why I can't be Mafia, but everyone just dismisses them as me being "defensive"), I'll instead takes accusations and questions and respond to them directly.

since you're an experienced player (you said so signing up for round 20).... how many games did you play that started at night?

Every game that I've ever played (bar this game, and round 20) started on a night. You can understand my confusion :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Hephaestos said:
radishhead said:

Every game that I've ever played (bar this game, and round 20) started on a night. You can understand my confusion :)

so who did you vote to kill tonight?

I voted for a no lynch, because I'm never in favour of killing someone on the first day, because it's too risky. Day 1 is the only point in the game that I ever cast a No Lynch though :)

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

darthdevidem01 said:
Final-Fan said:
zarx said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
So basically, zarx voted heph because he voted for him...
Anyone want to lynch Radishead ?

I got to defend myself somehow, it's not like I'm mafia so I can't assassinate him. Being over defensive will lead to more people trying to lynch me. And it's not like 
but whatever 
as for Radishhead I have no real evidence to suggest he is mafia so I am willing to just wait and see.
anyway now that I think about it I would rather no one gets lynched day 1 so
Vote : No lynch
"Fool! Never believe anything the enemy tells you!"

"And it's not like" what? 
That had BETTER NOT be a sign of editing something out. 

We aren't allowed to edit in this game?

We have never been allowed to edit in a mafia game

Vetteman94 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Final-Fan said:
zarx said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
So basically, zarx voted heph because he voted for him...
Anyone want to lynch Radishead ?

I got to defend myself somehow, it's not like I'm mafia so I can't assassinate him. Being over defensive will lead to more people trying to lynch me. And it's not like 
but whatever 
as for Radishhead I have no real evidence to suggest he is mafia so I am willing to just wait and see.
anyway now that I think about it I would rather no one gets lynched day 1 so
Vote : No lynch
"Fool! Never believe anything the enemy tells you!"

"And it's not like" what? 
That had BETTER NOT be a sign of editing something out. 

We aren't allowed to edit in this game?

We have never been allowed to edit in a mafia game

Ok.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Got to eat, brb

Watch me on YouTube!