By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Around the Network

oh shit...I broke the thread....

Anyway, I'd like to keep my vote on darth...anyone observant enough might see what I tried to do....and judging by darth's response, and his change of "sound" in this game, he is possibly anti-town.

OK, the thread is back to normal :)

Vote Spread

Hatmoza (L-8)
dtewi

Dtewi (L-8)
Hatmoza, nen-suer

Nolynch (NL-5)
Radish, Silver-Tiger, Homer, zarx

Final-Fan (L-8)
Metalgear_94

Radish (L-6)
Final-Fan,Vette, Darth

Darth (L-8)
3_ever

Zarx (l-8)
Heph

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Anyway, I'd like to keep my vote on darth...anyone observant enough might see what I tried to do....and judging by darth's response, and his change of "sound" in this game, he is possibly anti-town.

Good you have done well in trying to confuse the town by changing your votes like a pendulum and FoS'ing people!

_______

I'll keep my vote on radishead for now, until he's online again and replies to us all.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

zarx said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
So basically, zarx voted heph because he voted for him...
Anyone want to lynch Radishead ?

I got to defend myself somehow, it's not like I'm mafia so I can't assassinate him. Being over defensive will lead to more people trying to lynch me. And it's not like 
but whatever 
as for Radishhead I have no real evidence to suggest he is mafia so I am willing to just wait and see.
anyway now that I think about it I would rather no one gets lynched day 1 so
Vote : No lynch
"Fool! Never believe anything the enemy tells you!"

"And it's not like" what? 
That had BETTER NOT be a sign of editing something out. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Kamal said:
Guys the reason am lurking is because I don't really have every minute of the day to check this out. When I do I have to go through 60-100 posts before I can add up whats going.

Looks like I'll need to put more attention to this.

am = I'm? 
You had BETTER NOT be a nen-suer alt.  Normally I wouldn't really care but in a mafia game it's obviously unacceptable for two players to know each other's true identity outside of masons/mafia/etc.  Which if you are nen-suer you obviously would. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
zarx said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
So basically, zarx voted heph because he voted for him...
Anyone want to lynch Radishead ?

I got to defend myself somehow, it's not like I'm mafia so I can't assassinate him. Being over defensive will lead to more people trying to lynch me. And it's not like 
but whatever 
as for Radishhead I have no real evidence to suggest he is mafia so I am willing to just wait and see.
anyway now that I think about it I would rather no one gets lynched day 1 so
Vote : No lynch
"Fool! Never believe anything the enemy tells you!"

"And it's not like" what? 
That had BETTER NOT be a sign of editing something out. 

We aren't allowed to edit in this game?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Hey guys, I'm back online.

I've decided that the best way to clear my name, rather than directly mention my defence in the topic (which should be fine - I've given a few reasons why I can't be Mafia, but everyone just dismisses them as me being "defensive"), I'll instead takes accusations and questions and respond to them directly.

Fire away :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~