By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

FoS Hat

There are a few father/son relationships in the game.... only 2 that avenge each other:

_Vegeta / (future) Trunks (good duo)

_Freeza/ his dad (evil duo)

coincidently, both are in the cyborg/cell saga... though none coincide with the op's story... kami being alive and the heroes training in the chamber puts it right in the middle of the 2 occurences.

There is a 3rd possibility if the game twists the order of things.

_ Majin Vegeta / Kid Trunks (Evil/good duo)

This 3rd possibility is to be determined by the names of the dead characters.

though this makes sense for him asking Det if he's Vegeta.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

So basically, zarx voted heph because he voted for him...

Anyone want to lynch Radishead ?

radishhead said:

Nobody wanted to ask me questions about my role?

I think it's way too early to be pushing for roleclaims so I don't have any questions on your role as of now but you did make your way on my "To Watch Closely" list though.

Signature goes here!

GodOfWar_3ever said:

So basically, zarx voted heph because he voted for him...

Anyone want to lynch Radishead ?

I got to defend myself somehow, it's not like I'm mafia so I can't assassinate him. Being over defensive will lead to more people trying to lynch me. And it's not like 

but whatever 

as for Radishhead I have no real evidence to suggest he is mafia so I am willing to just wait and see.

anyway now that I think about it I would rather no one gets lynched day 1 so

Vote : No lynch

"Fool! Never believe anything the enemy tells you!"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Guys the reason am lurking is because I don't really have every minute of the day to check this out. When I do I have to go through 60-100 posts before I can add up whats going.

Looks like I'll need to put more attention to this.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

Was wondering is this the day or night-time phase?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:
radishhead said:

I've just woken up, gimme some time to stop acting like a zombie!

What can you tell us?

Unvote

Vote : Darth

I strongly believe anyone asking for info when its unnecessary is mafia

Yeah because asking for info so early in the game when we have no evidence on who to kill or anything else to go on is "unnecessary". I don't believe in a day going to waste, if our town is to win we cannot lie down and not do nothing like in the last game.

lolwut ?

That sounds scummy to me.

Good, continue to say everything sounds scummy to you, people will stop trusting your analysis pretty soon because you haven't done much else in the thread so far.

You say we don't have any evidence on who to kill ? Any townie would've said...lynch.... Mafia slip up ?

GodOfWar_3ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:
radishhead said:

What can you tell us?

Unvote

Yeah because asking for info so early in the game when we have no evidence on who to kill or anything else to go on is "unnecessary". I don't believe in a day going to waste, if our town is to win we cannot lie down and not do nothing like in the last game.

lolwut ?

Good, continue to say everything sounds scummy to you, people will stop trusting your analysis pretty soon because you haven't done much else in the thread so far.

You say we don't have any evidence on who to kill ? Any townie would've said...lynch.... Mafia slip up ?

If I was Mafia I really wouldn't be giving you so many clues GOW_3ever  

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:
radishhead said:

What can you tell us?

Unvote

lolwut ?

Why did you say kill instead of lynch though....enlighten me ?

GodOfWar_3ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:

lolwut ?

Why did you say kill instead of lynch though....enlighten me ?

Even if anyone is lynched, they are basically killed, thats how I understand the game, and I meant "kill" during the day which is of course lynch. lol but I can see how that can be seen as a slip up now. 

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey