By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

dtewi said:

Can't you at least bold that prof? O_o

Zarx, hunt YOURSELF!

Everyone, hunt yourself! That way, we get SOME Dragonballs.

dtewi... please read over the dragonbal hunting rules again.

If you guys were lucky enough, if every single player voted the same person and that person had a Dragonball, every townie would get one, and the 6 people who were marked would get theirs, as well, resulting in roughly 20 dragonballs getting distributed. 

By everyone voting themselves, the most that could get distributed at one time would be 14 to only 7 players.

Around the Network

The Buddha would pay money to play.

Ok, everyone's hunts are recorded.

*sobs* I don't know why I bothered to hunt as I don't get a wish  *feels left out*

"Has anybody seen my arm...you can't miss it - it's green!...Why so blue, green man? Is it because you're powerless to help your friend, or is it just because you're plain ugly?! HaHaHaHa!"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

dtewi said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Wait wait

I don't understand hatmoza's reasoning on dtewi. His gut? Because dtewi jumped to conclusions?

Although, I feel like fosing-dtewi because he seemed overly aggressive. 

Vote - Buddha_Maitreya for being a pacifist. >:[

I jumped to conclusions? I just stated what I thought.

Basically, he has no reasons. He's just bitter.

Bitter that I joke voted you and you aggressively made a 3 paragraph response to why I'm scum because I know Vegeta's bad -then did a 180 turn off the fact you got so upset that I joke voted you and somehow manipulated the story into me getting defensive? 

You started off strong and settled with "you're getting defensive"... really? You call that scum hunting? I gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought you were genuinely trying to get to a point but you fall flat by calling me "defensive" then "bitter"... really? .... let me say that again ... REALLY!!?? 
I even leveled with you by answering your dumb question and that's all you can come up with?

Those are my thoughts out loud, I may not share what's going on in my head every game but I always have a reason for my suspicions. So there you go. That's why I have *@j0* a "gut" feeling.

I'm willing to wager my house you're scum, because I want to show everyone , on day one, just how bad you already played this game.

I want everyone to see that you play just as bad as you host.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

I want everyone to see that you play just as bad as you host.

Oh snap!!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

And let me give you a little tip on behaviors you piece of scum (and you know how much I love my behavioral theoryzz)

Newb players almost always crack under pressure when they're scum in their first in second games. I cracked my first game and got extremely defensive, even in my 3rd(or) 4th game and got really defensive.

It's the scum players who have more experience with a handful of games under their belts who learn how to suppress and choose they're wordings better. 

Experienced towny players who get defensive and pissed off with empty accusations like yours are usually town really frustrated (Ex:vetteman and WoW)

I'm going to file you under scum who is trying too hard. Usually scum don't benefit from going all out and accusing people. But honestly, I think you let the previous game you hosted go to your head, and your using this aggressive technique to gain trust and hope no one investigates you.  

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Excuse my many typos and grammatical mistakes. 

I'm studying neurobiology at the moment. 

nen-suer said:

Vote: MetalGear_94

(throws coffee) I thought this cold coffee might help cool you down

-

this mafia business is tearing us apart! I ask of you all, are any of you thinking of the children???

"The Power of Gotenks, the mind of Piccolo... unstoppable!"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!