By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Guys, it is much more helpful if all of us Hunt ourselves, so that we can at least get some Dragonballs out in the open.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Well, well, nice discussion so far. From what I've gathered so far, it's Radish's second game, but he's still trying too hard. Calm down, dude. You're acting rather impulsive. Sometimes it's just better to think about something twice before posting. theprof made the same mistake in round 19. It's not only hurting the town, you also make it hard to follow your thoughts.

Anyway, I'll take radish's behaviour as newbness, rather than mafia behaviour. I hope this won't bite me in the ass later in the game.

So I'll go with the usual Vote:No Lynch, and before anybody asks, I'm always for No Lynch on day one.  However, if someone brings some solid points against somebody, I won't the one standing in the way of a lynch.

Cat

Is this your first game, I didn't see you in the last game, cat.

He was in Round 18.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

hatmoza said:

4- Sadly, I'm pro-town again. But my role is pretty cool, my father avenges my death!

So I don't mind taking one for the team.

So if your lynched who dies?

Everyone who lynched you?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

hatmoza said:

Hunt: Truck's pants!

You should come out already! :P

Signature goes here!

dtewi said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Well, well, nice discussion so far. From what I've gathered so far, it's Radish's second game, but he's still trying too hard. Calm down, dude. You're acting rather impulsive. Sometimes it's just better to think about something twice before posting. theprof made the same mistake in round 19. It's not only hurting the town, you also make it hard to follow your thoughts.

Anyway, I'll take radish's behaviour as newbness, rather than mafia behaviour. I hope this won't bite me in the ass later in the game.

So I'll go with the usual Vote:No Lynch, and before anybody asks, I'm always for No Lynch on day one.  However, if someone brings some solid points against somebody, I won't the one standing in the way of a lynch.

Cat

Is this your first game, I didn't see you in the last game, cat.

He was in Round 18.

Ok anime bimbo, ok.

@cat

No need to reply to me now, cat.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

And here is my first day scum guess.

Let's see if I can correctly guess scum 3 days in a row.

Dtewi, just finished hosting his first game, got a little insight of how minds work in the game.

He turns up scum in this game and says to himself, "hmmm, I better make it look like I'm scum hunting off the bat to make it look like I'm trying."

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

And here is my first day scum guess.

Let's see if I can correctly guess scum 3 days in a row.

Dtewi, just finished hosting his first game, got a little insight of how minds work in the game.

He turns up scum in this game and says to himself, "hmmm, I better make it look like I'm scum hunting off the bat to make it look like I'm trying."

I said in the singup thread I'm trying to scumhunt more.

Unless you think I got my role then?

@topic

I am in favor of a day 1 lynch.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

You know what, fuck it, I may have guessed correctly the last 2 games but that means shit if I didn't get them lynched there and then. So, I'm leaving my vote on Dtewi and putting my mouth where my money is (or is it money where my mouth is???)

in case you didn't see it prof

Vote: Dtewi

I remember GoW promising to lynch anyone I said I had a feeling about first day next game. Well, here it is.

Also, it 's the perfect time for everyone to get revenge on him for the not-so-balanced FF game.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

You know what, fuck it, I may have guessed correctly the last 2 games but that means shit if I didn't get them lynched there and then. So, I'm leaving my vote on Dtewi and putting my mouth where my money is (or is it money where my mouth is???)

in case you didn't see it prof

Vote: Dtewi

I remember GoW promising to lynch anyone I said I had a feeling about first day next game. Well, here it is.

Also, it 's the perfect time for everyone to get revenge on him for the not-so-balanced FF game.

Using that to get me lynched is just... scummy.

And I still would like to know how you inferred Vegeta was an antagonist if you ever only saw the meme.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

My nephews have been watching it the last couple months on Nick' every now and then when I visit my sister's, and they told me he was bad. And then he turned into a Gorilla, and I told my nephews, "WTF is this shit!"