By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

3ever, how do I use a countdown timer?

Around the Network

Vote : Radishead

He got way too defensive like I pointed out earlier, GOW3_ever was probably pissing around.....but even a slow clock's right 2 times a day!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Vote: hatmoza.

He said it was obvious "I was vegeta". I find that a bit strange, considering hatmoza had later said:

"That's a good introduction, but I can't tell who from who and what from what".

What does this tell us? That he hasn't followed the anime.

BUT WAIT!

How would he know about Vegeta then? He obviously read it on the Wiki.

But then, wouldn't he have also read that Vegeta turns good?

So why would he accuse someone of being Vegeta?

I'll tell you why - his role probably states something about Vegeta being evil. 

He could be a sibling with Vegeta or something and knows he's evil, but I think that it is more likely it he is Vegeta or his fellow scum is Vegeta.

And also notice something else: hatmoza had said he wanted to be pro-town or he'd go crazy.

Prof probably felt pity for him and gave him a scum role. 

And wouldn't he go ballistic in this game for having a pro-town role, yet he's done nothing of the sort? He isn't ballistic either because he was a super-powerful role or he's scum.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Well, well, nice discussion so far. From what I've gathered so far, it's Radish's second game, but he's still trying too hard. Calm down, dude. You're acting rather impulsive. Sometimes it's just better to think about something twice before posting. theprof made the same mistake in round 19. It's not only hurting the town, you also make it hard to follow your thoughts.

Anyway, I'll take radish's behaviour as newbness, rather than mafia behaviour. I hope this won't bite me in the ass later in the game.

So I'll go with the usual Vote:No Lynch, and before anybody asks, I'm always for No Lynch on day one.  However, if someone brings some solid points against somebody, I won't the one standing in the way of a lynch.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

1- I never knew Vegeta turned good O_o I only know about him from the hundreds of youtube memes with the bald guys asking him, "Vegeta, what does the scouter say about the power levels?"

2- I forgot I even voted you.

3- Mods give out roles randomly, another reason you  should be considered the worst mod ever ...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

1- I never knew Vegeta turned good O_o I only know about him from the hundreds of youtube memes with the bald guys asking him, "Vegeta, what does the scouter say about the power levels?"

2- I forgot I even voted you.

3- Mods give out roles randomly, another reason you  should be considered the worst mod ever ...

1) Then you wouldn't even know Vegeta is good from the meme.

3) I did give them out randomly. If I didn't, I'd have never paired you up with darth. Although, I still find it a bit odd you didn't act angrily since you wanted a scum role. This is assuming you're pro-town.

And you're also deflecting my suspicions of you by insulting me. Cheap tactic.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

hunt: darthdevidem01

vote: no lynch

4- Sadly, I'm pro-town again. But my role is pretty cool, my father avenges my death!

So I don't mind taking one for the team.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Hunt: dtewi

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Silver-Tiger said:

Well, well, nice discussion so far. From what I've gathered so far, it's Radish's second game, but he's still trying too hard. Calm down, dude. You're acting rather impulsive. Sometimes it's just better to think about something twice before posting. theprof made the same mistake in round 19. It's not only hurting the town, you also make it hard to follow your thoughts.

Anyway, I'll take radish's behaviour as newbness, rather than mafia behaviour. I hope this won't bite me in the ass later in the game.

So I'll go with the usual Vote:No Lynch, and before anybody asks, I'm always for No Lynch on day one.  However, if someone brings some solid points against somebody, I won't the one standing in the way of a lynch.

Cat

Is this your first game, I didn't see you in the last game, cat.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey