By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

One of youse bitches is unkillable. 

Or a mayor. 

/sleep

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Tagged

And this game is pathetically slow.

GodOfWar_3ever said:
hatmoza said:
I miss plain  games so much.

Zombie town ? Halloween madness ? Someone should do a game with Dracula in it !

It would have to be a zombie Santa Claus game, to cross over Halloween and Christmas which the game woud span. 

But anyway the game I'm going to run will be Sailor Moon themed unless there are overwhelming objections.  HOWEVER I have two ideas in mind. 

1.  Everybody or almost everybody gets powers.  Nothing ridiculous like lynchprooof bus driver doublevoting mafia LIKE THESE LAST GAMES WERE, but just about everybody will have something to do at night and hopefully have fun with, even if it isn't highly likely to yield great results for them. 

2.  Plain jane game.  Boilerplate roles and a bunch of regular townies.  But you will still have Sailor Moon identities. 

So just think it over while you're playing and cast your vote when I make next game's sign up list. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

really? 7 of us an the night lasts over 2 days? :x

ok who used his night action to kill proff? he's so much into his story that he may have complied...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

If I were still playing this game, I'd be bored to death by now...

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

It would have to be a zombie Santa Claus game, to cross over Halloween and Christmas which the game woud span. 

But anyway the game I'm going to run will be Sailor Moon themed unless there are overwhelming objections.  HOWEVER I have two ideas in mind. 

1.  Everybody or almost everybody gets powers.  Nothing ridiculous like lynchprooof bus driver doublevoting mafia LIKE THESE LAST GAMES WERE, but just about everybody will have something to do at night and hopefully have fun with, even if it isn't highly likely to yield great results for them. 

2.  Plain jane game.  Boilerplate roles and a bunch of regular townies.  But you will still have Sailor Moon identities. 

So just think it over while you're playing and cast your vote when I make next game's sign up list. 

I want vanilla townies! (and a theme I know something about...)

I think I'll offer my services as co-mod next game so I won't be clueless to the theme two games in a row.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Final-Fan said:

I want vanilla townies! (and a theme I know something about...)

I think I'll offer my services as co-mod next game so I won't be clueless to the theme two games in a row.

Co-mod is cool I guess...I'd say it'll help with the pacing. PMing your night actions to both mods will possibly end the night faster and the same with lynchings too I guess.

King Kai rose up from the ashes of where he fell from exhaustion. It had been a long enduring journey, but he could tell it was coming to an end. If only he could send his night actions in on time, the night wouldn't last as long. However, tonight, he would not settle on alacrity. There in front of him, was a bathtub. 

He walked gingerly over to it, half expecting it to explode simply in spite of his lust of it. He could hear the water running, overflowing onto the nearby soil. He bubbled as he sensed the radiating heat coming from it, and peals of perspiration curling from the lip of the tub. Gregory was bubbling with excitement, a wash cloth appearing on his head as he chirped happily, jumping onto the rim.
'Wait', said Kai. 'It might be a trick. What if it's a boiling trough of acid, or a makeshift cooking pot; the instant we get it, a lid goes over our heads and we get cooked alive and eaten!?'. Kai laughed nervously and he remember the taste of his little monkey pet. Right now, Gregory appeared now as a stick of takoyaki.

Fumbling nervously, Kai broke the awkward tension, 'haha what am I saying? All this stuff is really getting to me. Someone probably just never turned it off. We're really lucky Gregory!'

Gregory chirped happily.

They got in and relaxed. Softening their skin with the nice warm water, cleaning their wounds and embracing the soft retreat.

'Hey look Gregory, there's even soap and shampoo.....and conditioner! And what's this? Bubble bath and scented beads! Boy this sure is great! Yup, this sure is fit for a Kai!' Gregory smiled as they poured everything into the bath.
Suddenly they heard a rustling coming from nearby. They ducked low to the water's edge as the bubbles rose up to meet them, rapidly burying any trace of them in the suds.

The rustling grew and they heard humming. It sounded beautiful but at the same time; terrifying. 'Oh no, we're in hot water now', Kai joked, trying to ease his own tension. He closed his eyes tightly, afraid for the worst, not moving a single inch. Suddenly, the room seemed lighter through his eyelids. A smell of apples wafted through the bubbling mounds. The ruslting and melody grew in volume as it approached. Kai cracked open an eyelid, afraid to see what would be there.

There was Bulma, completely radiant in the pale amber glow of scented candles. Her breasts were lightly bouncing as she let down her hair, perspiration glistened on her chest and Kai's eyes shot open completely, unable to register what he was seeing. Her hair reached it's length and she gave a content murmur, drawing a brush through it carefully. Kai scanned her body flawlessly. Somehow, his vision was the best it ever was, some innate power to see was being magnified a thousand times. He looked down her breasts, her perfect nipples erect from the slight breeze. He imagined what he would do to them. He continued looking further down and to her trim belly, ever so slightly chubby. It was perfect. He continued his show and then suddenly, he saw something strange, and out of place above her pubis. It was a small patch of hair in a shape. He looked more closely, the bubbles swayed and popped as he did and Bulma just barely noticed the noise and she looked down into the tub. 

The hair! It was in the shape of Vegeta's face! Kai immediately recoiled at the horror. Bulma saw the movement, barely able to comprehend what was happening. She shrieked as soon as she regained control of herself. Kai shot out and screamed and so did Gregory, and they turned to run freezing stone solid as they saw something else just as horrible. Actual Vegeta!

'Wat are you fools doing in there. I'm going to kill you all!'

They simply stood frozen in place, unable to move. Everything had gone to shit.
'What are you....what are you staring at? Never seen a guy in a pink shirt before!!!!!!?', rumbled Vegeta.
Sweat perked on Kai's forehead, and he said his final prayers to himself.
'If you like it so much you can have it!'
'That does it!' Power streaked out of Vegeta's hands and knocked them out of the tub and into Bulma. Kai blacked out for a second and the next thing he knew his face was buried between Bulma's cleavage, Gergory was gripping one perky breast for dear life. Kai heard a roar come from where Vegeta had just been standing. Bulma screeched, 'OMG you little freaks, you've already crossed the line but now you're really asking for it, I have half a mind to kill you, this is such an invasion of privacy! What is wrong with you??!?' She swatted both of the with the heavy end of her brush with a fearsome force that only a woman in anger could muster, and they both shot tout through the roof in a blazing scream as they howled their apologies into the night and disappeared like a star in the sky, winking out on the horizon as the soon to be rising sun caught their reflection.

'I'm sorrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy'

Vegeta stared at Bulma with an eyebrow raised. 'Whoa', he muttered  in shock.

Day 7  BEGIN

Uh?

Signature goes here!

rofl