By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Tagged !

Just a question - don't you guys get bored due to the sheer length of these games ? 3-4 weeks ? Thats too long imo.

I suggest we go back to 2 10 player vanilla games next time to keep it fresh ! 

Not only that, we ARE going back to plain vanile' games after this.

1- scum can lay low and say, I'm just pro town. Shit, it's even easier to false roleclaim.

2- No more afiliating names with alignment.

3- Rely on a logical reasoning instead a shit storm of theories that just end up confusing us *cough heph*

4- Good ol' fasion town/mafia game. 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I miss plain  games so much.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

I miss plain  games so much.

Zombie town ? Halloween madness ? Someone should do a game with Dracula in it !

Halloween's over this weekend at least.

Can we at least have a zombie orgy?

Yeah...agreed..this game was waaay too long.

Around the Network

ok well thanks guys cause you all answered the questions I asked.

Zarx I was trying to trick you... but it seems you defused that.

Vett... I agree that you didn't play badly this round, and considering you were accused from the get go, your defencise stance is undertandable. However... I do think you always have a scummy vibe, even when you're town... dunno why but it is so :-/

j0... prove your innocence by powering up Hat tonight...

Hat don't powerup yourself to check jo... even if he dies tonight you'll get it, if you can't hammer.. well we have a scum in exchange. (funny how I could technically settup j0 by blocking him... :p)

Trucks you said your investigation didn't work... that's because I blocked you.

Then again, there was no kills last night ^^ knowingly, you could have just lied as you knew i'd be on your ass in one second.

I won't vote for you, but I won't protect you either. I still think it extreemly odd the way radish was hammered. Proff specificly said that J0's vote didn't count... and j0 isn't in the op as having voted, which leaves you as the 7th voter.

Tonight we'll be 6... tomorow, either 5 or 4 if there is indeed an SK. I doubt it though goku and MSG's death are in different colors... I believe MSG's was a wish and goku's... just didn't know he died with the dragons (which isn't true in the manga but hey, makes "revive the cop" more balanced). Oh and for the Vegeta thing.... Vegeta is evil when he's with nappa... so... too much flavor? or innapropriate flavor? I guess the wish had the flavor in it, because you get lynched when proven guilty...

oh and yeah.. hat, I know I somewhat killed the fun in the round, and I can't appologize enought for it to all the players :/ Sorry guys.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

hatmoza said:

so go ahead and hammer vote Trucks nen.

I voted first

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Hephaestos said:

ok well thanks guys cause you all answered the questions I asked.

Zarx I was trying to trick you... but it seems you defused that.

Vett... I agree that you didn't play badly this round, and considering you were accused from the get go, your defencise stance is undertandable. However... I do think you always have a scummy vibe, even when you're town... dunno why but it is so :-/

j0... prove your innocence by powering up Hat tonight...

Hat don't powerup yourself to check jo... even if he dies tonight you'll get it, if you can't hammer.. well we have a scum in exchange. (funny how I could technically settup j0 by blocking him... :p)

Trucks you said your investigation didn't work... that's because I blocked you.

Then again, there was no kills last night ^^ knowingly, you could have just lied as you knew i'd be on your ass in one second.

I won't vote for you, but I won't protect you either. I still think it extreemly odd the way radish was hammered. Proff specificly said that J0's vote didn't count... and j0 isn't in the op as having voted, which leaves you as the 7th voter.

Tonight we'll be 6... tomorow, either 5 or 4 if there is indeed an SK. I doubt it though goku and MSG's death are in different colors... I believe MSG's was a wish and goku's... just didn't know he died with the dragons (which isn't true in the manga but hey, makes "revive the cop" more balanced). Oh and for the Vegeta thing.... Vegeta is evil when he's with nappa... so... too much flavor? or innapropriate flavor? I guess the wish had the flavor in it, because you get lynched when proven guilty...

oh and yeah.. hat, I know I somewhat killed the fun in the round, and I can't appologize enought for it to all the players :/ Sorry guys.

oh sure you were ; )

"Let me ask you. Does a machine like yourself ever experience fear."

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

nen-suer said:
hatmoza said:

so go ahead and hammer vote Trucks nen.

I voted first

unvote then...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

hatmoza said:

Not only that, we ARE going back to plain vanile' games after this.

1- scum can lay low and say, I'm just pro town. Shit, it's even easier to false roleclaim.

2- No more afiliating names with alignment.

3- Rely on a logical reasoning instead a shit storm of theories that just end up confusing us *cough heph*

4- Good ol' fasion town/mafia game. 

Thats what i've been saying for a long time, but this games proves that you all lost your ability to think logically

I'm suspected because am A17 even tho all facts and logic say I'm innocent.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)