By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

M'kay:

Suspect list: 

nen
and trucks

They're both in some confusing shit. 

non suspect list, everybody else. 

Vetteman: Yes, he's been playing/badly in a scummy manner, but I just know he always acts this way, and even if his ideas are complete dope he'll refuse to let 'em go. Plus, his vegeta makes sense to me. We're a father & son combo (although not connected) and his role isn't too different from my own. 

Hatmoza: he's freakin' Gohan. And brought bak Goku. 

Het: His dragon balls ideas sort of killed the game towards the middle, but he helped me find a mafia. He's at leas tnot mafia. 

Zarx: He's a complete newbie in mafia. He already role-claimed and it's believable. I'm seriously getting zero scum vibes from  him. If he 's a baddie i'll be the first to admit I'm stupid. 

Me: I'm Future Trunks!

I'm gonna go ahead and suggest a double-kill of nen and trucks. They're both the scummiest (especially under the process of elimination, which I like to use) and if we get rid of them both, we won't have to guess which one is pro-town (hell, one could be mafia and another a third role -- we still have unknown kills) and this'll win the game IMO. 

Sorry it takes me long to post. I wander off and do other stuff. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

That hammer vote idea doesn't sound bad, though. 

If either one is pro-town, and absolutely sure the other is mafia, they'll be willing to make a sacrifice, right? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

That hammer vote idea doesn't sound bad, though. 

If either one is pro-town, and absolutely sure the other is mafia, they'll be willing to make a sacrifice, right? 

Hmmm interesting... How about it nen-suer what to hammer me to my death? If it were the other way around I'd do it but my vote doesn't...

Signature goes here!

Hephaestos said:
zarx said:

I watched Hatmoza and you lol

actually zarx tell me... since you watched Hat & me last night... you said you had nothing to report.

When you watched truck and he went out the other night you knew it.

so confirm this for us. Are you positive neither Hat or me went out, as in you got an answer from prof saying so?

see hat hasn't answered yet on what he did....so it's a check on you! (yesterday was truck and vett's turn, as long as there are no deaths at night we can go for a while lol)

Ok gust to be clear I am not a tracker I am a watcher. I watched you and hat last night and no one visited ether of you. I got a message saying nether of you were visited by anyone, so I don't know what ether of you did last night I just know no one did anything to you two.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Guys, I can't hammer kill anymore until tomorrow. I got one more day to power up before I can kill another hammer.

I was just using it as an excuse yesterday to flush out hesitant scum.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

so go ahead and hammer vote Trucks nen.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

c03n3nj0 said:

Vetteman: Yes, he's been playing/badly in a scummy manner, but I just know he always acts this way, and even if his ideas are complete dope he'll refuse to let 'em go. Plus, his vegeta makes sense to me. We're a father & son combo (although not connected) and his role isn't too different from my own. 

Can I get an explanation of this, you people keep saying this BS but no one can come up with specific situations, and Im starting to get pissed about it.  First explain how I have played badly for a game where I inherited a character 2 days into the game?   And explain how I ALWAYS act scummy and/or bad?   And then I would like some scenarios where my ideas are "complete dope" as you put it? 

Hephaestos said:

Vett who did you protect?

I protected j0

Tagged !

Just a question - don't you guys get bored due to the sheer length of these games ? 3-4 weeks ? Thats too long imo.

I suggest we go back to 2 10 player vanilla games next time to keep it fresh ! 

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Tagged !

Just a question - don't you guys get bored due to the sheer length of these games ? 3-4 weeks ? Thats too long imo.

I suggest we go back to 2 10 player vanilla games next time to keep it fresh ! 

I agree.