By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Let's get this day started:

Vote: nen-suer

This has two purposes:

First: Prove to people who came up with theories that I'd somehow gain my vote back (or even get two votes) that my vote still has no weight.

Second: I really believe nen-suer is scum. The way he posted yesterday all points to that in my view. Calling theProf the worst mod ever just because he supposedly got a sucky role is overkill and screams scum overacting to make sure his message get across. He also commented that if he gets lynched, he'll be rooting for scum, that doesn't sound like the words of a townie at all.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

Let's get this day started:

Vote: nen-suer

This has two purposes:

First: Prove to people who came up with theories that I'd somehow gain my vote back (or even get two votes) that my vote still has no weight.

Second: I really believe nen-suer is scum. The way he posted yesterday all points to that in my view. Calling theProf the worst mod ever just because he supposedly got a sucky role is overkill and screams scum overacting to make sure his message get across. He also commented that if he gets lynched, he'll be rooting for scum, that doesn't sound like the words of a townie at all.

This is your plan ? You skipped a night kill for this ?! seriously ?!!

So ur vette's partner i then. Like i said only scum wants me dead.

You've been desperately trying to have me lynched yesterday (you think i didn't notice)

I lol'd hard when you asked Hep who to lynch (me or vette) and it was obvious to me you didnt like or expect

his answer.

Or this is just because i figured out that vette can be lynched because his "immortality" was a DB wish?

Btw: when you say I'm scum what do u mean exactly ? You mean i'm mafia (along with Cell) ? SK ? Danger to team ?

Because i would love to hear you come up with a convincing theory that can prove I'm scum.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

This is your plan ? You skipped a night kill for this ?! seriously ?!!

So ur vette's partner i then. Like i said only scum wants me dead.

You've been desperately trying to have me lynched yesterday (you think i didn't notice) (1)

I lol'd hard when you asked Hep who to lynch (me or vette) and it was obvious to me you didnt like or expect his answer. (2)

Or this is just because i figured out that vette can be lynched because his "immortality" was a DB wish (3)

Btw: when you say I'm scum what do u mean exactly ? You mean i'm mafia (along with Cell) ? SK ? Danger to team ?

Because i would love to hear you come up with a convincing theory that can prove I'm scum.(4)

(1) Yes I've been trying to lynch you since yesterday, I never tried to hide that, I want scum dead.
(2) I didn't ask him who to lynch, I asked him what he thought about a double-lynch and then agreed that Vetteman was the better choice for yesterday.
(3) You could be right about that but you could also be wrong too and we could waste a lynch once more.
(4) You're a serial killer not Mafia since Cell was Mafia. You probably had to power-up before you killed, maybe you needed Cell dead, the death of GodofWar3ever is still unaccounted for, that could very well be your doing.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

(1) Yes I've been trying to lynch you since yesterday, I never tried to hide that, I want scum dead.
(2) I didn't ask him who to lynch, I asked him what he thought about a double-lynch and then agreed that Vetteman was the better choice for yesterday.
(3) You could be right about that but you could also be wrong too and we could waste a lynch once more.
(4) You're a serial killer not Mafia since Cell was Mafia. You probably had to power-up before you killed, maybe you needed Cell dead, the death of GodofWar3ever is still unaccounted for, that could very well be your doing.

1- nope, if you wanted scum dead you would have gone after facts to find them not ignore them to save vette

even the double lynch you proposed was more like an act of desperation.

2- No you didn't think vette was the right choice, you only agreed because you knew it will make you look suspicious

and you needed Hep on ur side. Going after me now proves this.

3- Unlike you "theories" this is actually a very "logical" conclusion that you can't deny.

It fits the character and the way DB wished works in this game.

4- So I'm SK who is hunted by a mafia member and i need that mafia member to die before i...b..e.c.o.m.e

a S.K (did i get that right?)

Aha i see...ok I'm gonna assume you used the DBs you gathered to convince yourself with this crap

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I like this. Let nen and trucks go at it, and we decide which one to lynch at the end of the day.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:

1- nope, if you wanted scum dead you would have gone after facts to find them not ignore them to save vette

2- No you didn't think vette was the right choice, you only agreed because you knew it will make you look suspicious

3- Unlike you "theories" this is actually a very "logical" conclusion that you can't deny.

4- So I'm SK who is hunted by a mafia member and i need that mafia member to die before i...b..e.c.o.m.e

Aha i see...ok I'm gonna assume you used the DBs you gathered to convince yourself with this crap

You're resorting the insults I must have struck a nerve.

1. I was never against Vetteman's lynch, you're trying to make it sound like I campaigned for him. Stop twisting facts.

2. I asked Heph because he was online and I'm pretty sure he's a townie. I was looking for input from a fellow townie. I know it's a foreign concept for scum like you.

3. They're both theories.

4. I was making a list of possibilities and now you purposely misinterpret it as if I said you had to fulfill every condition to be a SK and you also dodged the fact that we don't know who killed GoW3ever.

Signature goes here!

theprof00 on 10/29/10 04:32 GMT 1

48 h so the day ends in about 32 hours if not prolonged.

(cool night will be during the weekend... cause i won't be able to post... Iphones can't on this site... though you can PM, go figure ^^)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I really want j0 and vett to say what they did tonight, before i start try to draw conclusions.

However continue gunning at each other, it's most interesting.

TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:

You're resorting the insults I must have struck a nerve.

1. I was never against Vetteman's lynch, you're trying to make it sound like I campaigned for him. Stop twisting facts.

2. I asked Heph because he was online and I'm pretty sure he's a townie. I was looking for input from a fellow townie. I know it's a foreign concept for scum like you.

3. They're both theories.

4. I was making a list of possibilities and now you purposely misinterpret it as if I said you had to fulfill every condition to be a SK and you also dodged the fact that we don't know who killed GoW3ever.

1- Its was quite obvious you'd rather not have vette lynched, of course it wasn't obvious but i'm sure

others noticed.

2- hehe, your doing it again trying form a bond with Hep (ah come on your making it a little to obvious now)

3- Nope yours is a wish not a theory. Mine has logical bases that you can NOT deny.

4- Misinterpret ? lol really ? Its exactly what you said (glad you see how desperate that  sounded)

You can't make me scum. you went after the wrong guy.

Sure i understand i can be an easy target for your group because of my name , but once A18 was killed by Cell

and then Cell turning up mafia your ability to make me "look" scum became really really hard.

And it shows in the way you accuse me. That post were you voted me is exactly what am talking about.

"He said theproff sucks he must be scum" lol.

zarx said:

I watched Hatmoza and you lol

actually zarx tell me... since you watched Hat & me last night... you said you had nothing to report.

When you watched truck and he went out the other night you knew it.

so confirm this for us. Are you positive neither Hat or me went out, as in you got an answer from prof saying so?

see hat hasn't answered yet on what he did....so it's a check on you! (yesterday was truck and vett's turn, as long as there are no deaths at night we can go for a while lol)