By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Hephaestos said:

Nen who did you investigate (you said you probably could use your power as truck)?

WTH are you talking about ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Hephaestos said:

Nen who did you investigate (you said you probably could use your power as truck)?

I was refering to a post you made saying you could probably use your search for C18 power in the same manner truck used his Piccolo search. (at work so can't search for it).

You never confirmed this so.. I'm guessing you can't?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

hatmoza said:

^ It's not a new tactic. Near the end of the game, scum sometimes withhold their kills to not narrow themselves down and confuse the town, hoping for a mislynch. Then they strike.

It's a sign of desperation. Usually means there's 2 scum left, sometimes 1.

Well they should have killed you seeing that ur a confirmed innocent and have an ability to kill the hammer

vote.

My guess he/they were afraid they were being watched

If we cant lynch vette am being to wonder if he's scum. vette always act scummy and have..."flawed" logic

but an unlynchable scum is stupid (even if its thepr0ff).

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Hephaestos said:
nen-suer said:
Hephaestos said:

I was refering to a post you made saying you could probably use your search for C18 power in the same manner truck used his Piccolo search. (at work so can't search for it).

I don't remember ever saying that.

I don't "search" for A18. The moment i first "power-up" i know who she is (and talk to her)

hatmoza said:

Out of everyone's roleclaims, Trucks is simply the hardest to swallow.

I dunno what you want with me Zarx, I'm clueless. Vegeta is a scum and he's unlynchable. So I'm kinda frustrated.

J0 is a good lynch.

I just noticed something. My wish (that i didnt get to use) was one time use only (automatically)

if i was targeted by cell i will survive his attack.

If my theory is right vette is lynchable today!

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Hephaestos said:
nen-suer said:
Hephaestos said:

I don't remember ever saying that.

I don't "search" for A18. The moment i first "power-up" i know who she is (and talk to her)

my bad then.

so you were basically  a vanilla mason? (what was your wish again?)

nen-suer said:
hatmoza said:

I dunno what you want with me Zarx, I'm clueless. Vegeta is a scum and he's unlynchable. So I'm kinda frustrated.

J0 is a good lynch.

I just noticed something. My wish (that i didnt get to use) was one time use only (automatically)

if i was targeted by cell i will survive his attack.

If my theory is right vette is lynchable today!

oops crossed your posts.

yes I concur... nappa is already dead and as I said... unless he has saibamen in his pocket, he's lynchable.

nen-suer said:
hatmoza said:

^ It's not a new tactic. Near the end of the game, scum sometimes withhold their kills to not narrow themselves down and confuse the town, hoping for a mislynch. Then they strike.

It's a sign of desperation. Usually means there's 2 scum left, sometimes 1.

Well they should have killed you seeing that ur a confirmed innocent and have an ability to kill the hammer

vote.

My guess he/they were afraid they were being watched

If we cant lynch vette am being to wonder if he's scum. vette always act scummy and have..."flawed" logic

but an unlynchable scum is stupid (even if its thepr0ff).

Well there are 2 other possibilities... well 1 since zarx watched me last night (thanks for my bluffing ability :p).

Hephaestos said:

Truck who did you investigate?

I asked about j0's nameclaim but didn't get any result.

Signature goes here!

hatmoza said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

J0 is a good lynch.

what are you saying? Nappa is dead. Unless he has saibamen in his pocket, he's fully lynchable now :p

what? who was nappa!He's not in the game is he?

And there's a saiba among us I'm gonna be totally pissed if he takes me out when I hammer vote it -_-

sorry missed that.

Nappa was in the flavor, he's the sayan that came with vegeta to earth to conquer it. (the big bald one).

and no there are no saibamen, I meant it as if he had some with his wish.