By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

everyone please hold your votes! DO NOT FUCKING VOTE until I get an explanation about what I"m going to say.

Prof confirmed that I wasn't blocked and FF's death was indeed a night kill and not a day kill.

Heph, explain yourself.

No one vopte heph please.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

everyone please hold your votes! DO NOT FUCKING VOTE until I get an explanation about what I"m going to say.

Prof confirmed that I wasn't blocked and FF's death was indeed a night kill and not a day kill.

Heph, explain yourself.

No one vopte heph please.

oooh snap!

Also hatmoza, this is out of curiosity. 

did you get a free power-up one of these nights? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

How did we late Truck roleclaim a semi-role-nale finder and not extract information from him? Surely he had more than one night of targeting someone. 

I am also willing to believe Vetteman's roleclaim. Vegeta's role is not so different from mine, and they're both weird considering the characters. 

Vetteman is acting scummy, though, but I can totally expect. He freakin' acts the same every game! 

I'm still kinda confused on nen and Truck. Hold on. Me still reading through. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Last time Heph was bat-shot crazy about people not understand him he was scum. :-/ 

Vote: Extend day

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

Vote: Extend day

yea I think that's wise considering 

Vote: extension

BTW all that NAME CLAIM NOW stuff and no one cared about my claim :(

"Kakarot! Stop poking me in the eye you idiot!"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Hephaestos

Oh BTW gust to clarify who did you target with which ability last night?

"How can androids have babies?"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

oh and can everyone vote to extend the day please...

"Let's see what you got Kakarot. Galic Gun Fire! "

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Vote:Day extend

Hephaestos said:

HEPH WHY ARE YOU IGNORING MEEEE!!!!!

"Kakkarot! Dodge this next attack, if you can!... But even if I miss you... THIS WHOLE PLANET'S GOING UP IN SMOOOOKE!"

@TheVoxelman on twitter