By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

bah forget it hat, I believe you genuinly can't understand a word I say.... there is no point discussing, i don't want to go into a spitting war with you, especially when you mean good.

to others, am I really that difficult to understand?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

ignoring the subject

diverting answers

happy the day ended

I know I'll die tonight (because I still have a kill ability that will work against scum). Just remember I was on to you. You didn't trick the whole town.

not if i block the last mafia after vett... 4 players besides you and I that's 25% chance... not too bad :p

i still can't imagine why no one besides me pressed zarx for his name... he's the last unamed character for crying out loud (and I did look into the flavor... besides dead people, there's only the monkey, geremi cricket and the egg kami left... (which doesn't actually exist in the series... it's a reference to a DB even involving piccolo)).

oh and one thing before the night...

Nen was there day one... hinting that kamal may be piccolo... so in essence trying to save him. ponder on this while you sleep guys. (that is if he's not dead for being the seccond vote on vett...)

Unvote

I want a little more discussion.

So tell me heph.

Why did you block me again?

I mean you thought at the time I was a vigilante. Why would you block a pro-town killerl?

Why would you be so willing to make me lose a kill I spent days powering up for?

Did you understand those questions? Maybe translate them to french?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

And don't give that selfish "i thought you were gonna kill me" because a true town would fight to prevent me killing an innocent. NOT WASTE IT by blockinging it.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

especially since you could have used that block on say, I dunno, VETTTTTTTTE

who you claimed to block on the same night NO ONE DIED!

Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

Here. Let me add the quoted post you removed from here:

Hephaestos said:

you confirmed it was a day kill... not a night kill.... roleblock is at night

hey you should hurry up, as it stand we're in twilight since 3 hours ago.

and the votes are 2 on vett (with Nen hammering) and one on me (though I doubt you'll get other voters cause they'll be the hammer, not you).

you should unvote, rally the few scums left and galdly lynch me ensuring the failiure of the town (cause yeah since Vett is scum he's gonna protect people with a final flash (5 players left) and since trucks is babidi he's gonna cast a spell to have 2 votes tomorow and just lynch some townie with your help (4 players left) (or maybe he already did, that'd be well played, to sacrifice a day's vote to get 2 while at the same time proving yourself innocent)). maybe on the last day they'll offer you to join? who knows, was killing piccolo the entry cost?

We are in twilight?   I got 4 votes against me?  

You mention that my role doesnt fit my character so how does being a roleblocker fit Bulma?   But I guess since were are talking about you, your character is exempt from that. 

Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

Here. Let me add the quoted post you removed from here:

Hephaestos said:

you confirmed it was a day kill... not a night kill.... roleblock is at night

you should unvote, rally the few scums left and galdly lynch me ensuring the failiure of the town (cause yeah since Vett is scum he's gonna protect people with a final flash (5 players left) and since trucks is babidi he's gonna cast a spell to have 2 votes tomorow and just lynch some townie with your help (4 players left) (or maybe he already did, that'd be well played, to sacrifice a day's vote to get 2 while at the same time proving yourself innocent)). maybe on the last day they'll offer you to join? who knows, was killing piccolo the entry cost?

We are in twilight?   I got 4 votes against me?  

You mention that my role doesnt fit my character so how does being a roleblocker fit Bulma?   But I guess since were are talking about you, your character is exempt from that. 

Its funny reading you say that after all the cherry picking you did about the siblings role.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

hatmoza said:

ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTIONS~

Read what the guy is writing. You think ur on to something, but the fact u aren't.

Its like day 1 all over again

killing the hammer vote caster could very likely be a day kill.

Vette is the obvious mafia here. How can you not see that ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)