By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

hatmoza said:

Heph.

What was Bulma's ability, wish and power-up?

If you mentioned them, I'm sorry, but can you repeat them.

I still have 150 posts to catch up to.

roleblocker, give a DB to each townie, 2 nights powerup to distribute 7 DBs.

only powered up first night as I was blocking homer/vett then you last night.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:

Well you bias is misplaced as your reasoning has been discredited, but maybe thats why you still want me dead

Bah screw it i'll go all out:

no actually it also has to do with me roleblocking your character on night 2 when no one died. (so obviously it wasn't because you protected someone and only MSG got to protect with his doctor skill 1 out 10 chances...).

I believe the "you're useless" quote in the flavor was directed at you.

@Hat the chain of events I talked about was me roleblocking you last night cause of your basicly saying that you'd killing me last night... which basically let Vett do his dirty work on republic :-/

You blocked me!???

but but I killed FF and prof confirmed it!

HoS Heph and this time I'm serious.

you confirmed it was a day kill... not a night kill.... roleblock is at night

hatmoza said:

For the 3rd time. I kill the hammer voter. Final-Fan came out of nowhere and put the nail on yesterday's lynch when I was really waiting for heph to hammer vote.

I never hammer vote unless the person had a time to post a defence... that didn't happen for kamal and didn't happen for stelf either.

(oh and the op is missing my homer/vett vote on day 3 :p, the day I was basically afk for)

why would I ever lie about being roleblocker... it's a scummy role ^^

Hephaestos said:

I lied about being a roleblocker a few games ago. 

Unless that's a joke I don't see your point. >.>

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
Hephaestos said:

??

Hephaestos said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Hephaestos said:

??

It seems like a scummy sentence. 

Roleclaiming roleblocker when it can be considered doesn't prove your innocence at all. And I provided an example.  

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
Hephaestos said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Hephaestos said:

??

It seems like a scummy sentence. 

Roleclaiming roleblocker when it can be considered doesn't prove your innocence at all. And I provided an example.  

i never said it proved my innocence... I said roleblocker can be scum just as much as town (if not more) and that there is no reason to claim this as a defence. In fact I never did use this role as a defence. The only reason I even revealed was to stop the "oh you only vote for me cause of your flawed DB theory" plea by vett.

All right, 

I'll be gone for a whole. When I come back I'll read the parts of the thread I merely skimmed yesterday. I need to make up my mind on this discussion. 

be back around 6ish EST

Hephaestos said:

i never said it proved my innocence... I said roleblocker can be scum just as much as town (if not more) and that there is no reason to claim this as a defence. In fact I never did use this role as a defence. The only reason I even revealed was to stop the "oh you only vote for me cause of your flawed DB theory" plea by vett.

And its still flawed,   as the doctor was still alive and probably the reason why there was no kill.   As I said before you even mentioned your ability to roleblock people.  I powered up the first 2 nights.  

So still flawed.

But with the way this day is going I am glad I got my wish