By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

TruckOSaurus said:
Hephaestos said:

if I ever host a game, i'll reserve the first 4 posts and put a copy of all the flavor text on page 1...

Quoting for attention.

Heph, you're online... what do you think about all this?

i'm always online... my browser is open for work :p doesn't mean I am checking the thread (though I do by sneaks sometimes).

I think Vett should be lynched.

Nen too, but not as a double lynch. I believe his comming out gives him at least the leverage to live till tomorow.

my biggest unknowns are you and zarx. Frankly calling for a double lynch when we'd be 4vs1 is not in your favor truck... cause if we're wrong at all, it's a game loosing act. Just too many unknowns for a double.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:

i'm always online... my browser is open for work :p doesn't mean I am checking the thread (though I do by sneaks sometimes).

Nen too, but not as a double lynch. I believe his comming out gives him at least the leverage to live till tomorow.

my biggest unknowns are you and zarx. Frankly calling for a double lynch when we'd be 4vs1 is not in your favor truck... cause if we're wrong at all, it's a game loosing act. Just too many unknowns for a double.

Double lynches are always a double-edged sword. Big payoff if right, huge hit if wrong.

If that's not going to happen then I agree with going Vetteman first because the current assumption is that he's mafia and that nen-suer is in his own faction. So blocking nen at night prevents him from killing while blocking Vette might not since there's the possibility of him still having a Mafia friend.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Double lynches are always a double-edged sword. Big payoff if right, huge hit if wrong.

If that's not going to happen then I agree with going Vetteman first because the current assumption is that he's mafia and that nen-suer is in his own faction. So blocking nen at night prevents him from killing while blocking Vette might not since there's the possibility of him still having a Mafia friend.

that is the idea.

theprof00 said:

Vote spread:

ST (L-6)

Hatmoza, j0,nensuer, metalgear, zarx, hephaestos, TruckOSaurus, FinalFan (Hammer vote)

Vote appearance so far:

MGS-j0
MGS-FF
Unvote-FF
Silvertiger-Hatmoza
MGS-TruckOSaurus
Unvote-j0
SilverTiger-j0
SilverTiger-MGS
SilverTiger-nensuer
Unvote-MGS
SilverTiger-MGS
SilverTiger-zarx
SilverTiger-Hephaestos
Unvote-ToS
silverTiger- ToS
SilverTiger-Final-Fan

theprof00 said:

Vote Spread:

Homer (vetteman) (L-5)
Heph

Radish (L-5)

Metalgear, Hatmoza,Nen-suer, vetteman, ToS, Darthdevidem01, zarx (Hammer)---j0 (not counted)---

Metalgear (L-5)
stefl, radish

Homer-Heph
Homer-j0
Radish-Metalgear
unvote-metalgear
j0-metalgear
unvote-metalgear
ff-metalgear
j0-hatmoza
Hephaestos-Nensuer
unvote-metalgear
Radish-metalgear
unvote-hatmoza
Radish-hatmoza
Metalgear-stefl
Metalgear-Radish
Unvote-nensuer
Radish-Nensuer
Radish-vetteman94
unvote-Darthdevi
Radish-ToS
Radish-Darthdevidem01
Radish-zarx
unovte-jo
Radish-jo

Radish-lynched

So 18 players

Kamal Detwi Vett18 and Gow killed on night one. 14 left

14 players to lynch Silver (8 votes needed and we have 8 votes or 7 if truck doesn't count but then only 7 would be needed). 13 left

So far so good.

no deaths night 2

13 players to lynch Radish ( 7 votes needed) Now here, even if truck doesn't vote we're at 12 and it's still 7 votes needed.... look at Prof's second quote... only 7 voters, jo was not counted. So ToS's vote was a definite vote.

12 players left

Night 3 2 players die( MSG Darth).. but Gow revives. 11 players left.

11 players 11 votes or 10 for truck, either case 6 votes are needed for lynch

theprof00 said:

Stefl (L-1)
3ever, j0,nen-suer, ToS,vette

Vetteman94 L(L-5)
hatmoza

Order:

stefl- 3ever
vette-hat
stefl-j0
stefl-nen-suer
stefl-ToS
stefl-vette

stefl is currently in the lead. He will be lynched if he stays in the lead at day regardless if someone hammers him or not.

there it says L-1 so Truck's vote still counts!

However, Rep's wish...

theRepublic said:

I had an actual wish.

Let's just say the town has a little extra voting power now.

this would bring the town back to 11 votes and if truck actually had a vote... 12... so the lynch would have been L-2 (5 votes out of 7 needed) or (4 votes a fake out of 6 needed).

This does not make sense....

only one conclusion... Rep's wish was to remove a vote from a mafia player the night after and trucks still had his vote. so 11 votes, 6 to lynch  so L-1.

that or Proff messed up with the vote counts :p (so glad I spent 45 mins on this, and you're welcome I was glad to waist your time =))

Night 4 FF Rep and Gow Die so now we're 7 players.

Truck made the test that made us see he couldn't vote.

TruckOSaurus said:
Hephaestos said:

Triple since I kill the hammer voter.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Heph.

What was Bulma's ability, wish and power-up?

If you mentioned them, I'm sorry, but can you repeat them.

I still have 150 posts to catch up to.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

So you kill the hammer no matter what from now on? Or only when you also vote for that person too?

Signature goes here!

I mean prof made it clear this was a DBZ themed game. And Bulma (even if she was a "DB obssessive" in the 1st series) Doesn't really come off as a role that would do anything related to dragon balls.

The only balls she's interested in the Z series are Yamcha's and Vegata's.

Maybe I'm paranoid but I just can't get over the possibility of you being scum.

noname a couple games ago was as active as you are and turned up scum. Why you are still alive also doesn't sit well with me still.

Again, I'm probably just paranoid. Vegeta and 17 are our priority I guess.

TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:

So you kill the hammer no matter what from now on? Or only when you also vote for that person too?

I kill the hammer voter automatically unless I hammer.

Should prove useful today and tomorrow.

hatmoza said:

I mean prof made it clear this was a DBZ themed game. And Bulma (even if she was a "DB obssessive" in the 1st series) Doesn't really come off as a role that would do anything related to dragon balls.

The only balls she's interested in the Z series are Yamcha's and Vegata's.

Maybe I'm paranoid but I just can't get over the possibility of you being scum.

noname a couple games ago was as active as you are and turned up scum. Why you are still alive also doesn't sit well with me still.

Again, I'm probably just paranoid. Vegeta and 17 are our priority I guess.

FYI: Bulma made the dragon radar

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)