By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Theproff made a mistake by letting vette back in the game, because after listing my role specification he will

know i'm telling the truth (because he had them too).

So if he chose to back me up I'll know he's a townie, but if he challenged my claim then I'll know he is scum

That why its obvious to me vette is scum.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Okay, quick thoughts:

Homer/Vetteman was roleblocked on Night 2 when there was no kill. Certainly doesn't look good... it is possible that both the Mafia and SK targetted the person Metal_Gear protected but the odds are low.

As for nen-suer his attitude while I was roleclaiming strengthens my feeling that I did in fact find a scum in him. He was constantly dismissive and confrontational with quotes like :

So your saying 17 & 18 are part of Frieza's mafia (even tho they haven't met in the series)
And there is Cell whose targets are 2 of the mafia members ?!
Anyone doubting than i'm pro-town is either scum or unbelievably stupid becouse its clear we have 1 mafia faction

and there is no way in hell there is a Sk who hunts mafia only.
Sibling Sk whose only ability is to talk to his sister and being hunted buy a mafia SK? You people are smart.

So in short, I'd like to double-lynch Vette and nen. Which should work since my vote doesn't count so we can have a 3-3 split.

Like i said anyone that wants me dead is either stupid or scum

Because i cant be a SK and being hunted by another S.K

Wining as a SK is hard as its is now adding a SK that looking for him is just nuts.

Logic and facts find me innocent.

Cell was mafia,  not a serial killer

nen-suer said:

Wining as a SK is hard as its is now adding a SK that looking for him is just nuts.

I'm thinking you're using the fact that your role is pretty unusual as a shield (trying to make us believe there's no way you can be scum) because to me your current roleclaim is just as unbelievable.

Signature goes here!

Vetteman94 said:
nen-suer said:

Cell was mafia,  not a serial killer

*face palm*

How about Android killer ? Will that work for you ?

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

Theproff made a mistake by letting vette back in the game, because after listing my role specification he will

So if he chose to back me up I'll know he's a townie, but if he challenged my claim then I'll know he is scum

You act like I knew what your role and alignment was when i was Android 18,  all I knew was that I was a sibling and of course Android 17 was my other half.  

Because Android 18 turned up innocent I assume that Android 17 is scum of some kind,  since that is the way siblings work.  One good, one evil. 

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

I agree that it was a mistake to include someone who had a connected role back in as someone else but you're conveniently showing only one side of the argument here.

What if Vetteman knows from his previous role that your role is not true and is challenging precisely because of that?

Either way, Vetteman possesses information he shouldn't have but it can swing both ways.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:

I'm thinking you're using the fact that your role is pretty unusual as a shield (trying to make us believe there's no way you can be scum) because to me your current roleclaim is just as unbelievable.

The role is stupid and unbelievable i agree. TheProff has surpassed dtewi and is now the worst mod ever.

But i ask you to look at the facts, if you wanna vote me anyways just becouse am A17 and i MUST be bad

even tho all facts and logic points else where then do it.

Just lynch me alone and leave vette alive (its more fun for me that way)

nen-suer said:

The role is stupid and unbelievable i agree. TheProff has surpassed dtewi and is now the worst mod ever.

But i ask you to look at the facts, if you wanna vote me anyways just becouse am A17 and i MUST be bad

Well I can't lynch anyone so the other players will have to express their opinions here.

Also, why is it more fun for you to be lynched alone?

Signature goes here!

Hephaestos said:

if I ever host a game, i'll reserve the first 4 posts and put a copy of all the flavor text on page 1...

Quoting for attention.

Heph, you're online... what do you think about all this?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:

Also, why is it more fun for you to be lynched alone?

Because if the town lynch me after all this  I'll be cheering for scum and i know they need vette.