By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

zarx said:

all I know is that Trucks "visited" republic last night but I am not sure if that means he was the one who killed him, or  like he claimed he just investigated him. I think my power just shows one person who visited them even if multiple people did.

"That guy just pointed his finger and Kakarot fell down!"

Well that's just settle things up.

Vote: vetteman

what makes even more sure that he must have had the same abilities i did (as 18)

voting me after that makes me 100% sure he is scum.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
zarx said:

all I know is that Trucks "visited" republic last night but I am not sure if that means he was the one who killed him, or  like he claimed he just investigated him. I think my power just shows one person who visited them even if multiple people did.

what makes even more sure that he must have had the same abilities i did (as 18)

you post a quote on truck to vote vett???

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
nen-suer said:
zarx said:

Oops, wrong quote. I my defense posted right after i woke up :P

But in all seriousness i thought vette didn't back my claim because he will be using info he shouldn't share (being A18)

but voting me makes it clear he's scum.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I'm going to look at our situation from a different angle. Since we obviously have some fake name/roleclaims out there, let's ask ourselves what makes a good fake roleclaim?

In my opinion, it has to be simple, believable and most importantly it has to return no verifiable results (ie. your fake actions had no visible impact on the game). A good example from past games would be the "Apprentice Knight" from the fantasy game, it was simple (a backup for the knight), believable and he could easily say "I failed the killed the dragon last night" without anyone questionning him.

So from the four most suspicious people to me :

nen-suer:
   Simple: Yes
   Believable: Yes and no. Yes, because in regular games siblings can't do much more than talk to each other. No because of the setting of this game in which such a small role feels odd.
   No verifiable results: His action being talking to his sister, this has no repercussion on the game.

Vetteman:
   Believable: Protector (doctor) is one of the most common roles, there's the issue of how it fits the character but sadly I don't have the knowledge to judge that.
   No verifiable results: It's impossible for us the say if his targets were really protected so no verifiable results here.

j0:
   Believable: Yes helping others power up seems like a genuine role. Again there's how it fits the character to consider.
   No verifiable results: His only alive target is hatmoza and he targetted him on Night 3, my guess is that hatmoza was fully powered by then.... but I'll let hatmoza answer that part.

zark:
   Believable: Tracker is a fairly common role.
   No verifiable results:  He did produce some results which makes me think he's not scum.

P.S.: I have read the last few posts, I'll try to factor the new events in my next post. I'll post before I go to work if I have time or later in the day when I'm on a break.

Signature goes here!

nen-suer said:
Hephaestos said:
nen-suer said:
zarx said:

But in all seriousness i thought vette didn't back my claim because he will be using info he shouldn't share (being A18)

Your claim is BS because Android 18 was a pro-town sibling,  and in more cases than not the other sibling is bad.  Thats not secret information. 

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
nen-suer said:

Your claim is BS because Android 18 was a pro-town sibling,  and in more cases than not the other sibling is bad.  Thats not secret information. 

Its funny how you  ignore the fact that siblings are tied by death too

If you want list facts list them all don't pick what you like coze that scum tactic.

And btw my secret info was my power-up and wish unless your calling them BS too Mr. mafia

Okay, quick thoughts:

Homer/Vetteman was roleblocked on Night 2 when there was no kill. Certainly doesn't look good... it is possible that both the Mafia and SK targetted the person Metal_Gear protected but the odds are low.

As for nen-suer his attitude while I was roleclaiming strengthens my feeling that I did in fact find a scum in him. He was constantly dismissive and confrontational with quotes like :

So your saying 17 & 18 are part of Frieza's mafia (even tho they haven't met in the series)
And there is Cell whose targets are 2 of the mafia members ?!
Anyone doubting than i'm pro-town is either scum or unbelievably stupid becouse its clear we have 1 mafia faction

and there is no way in hell there is a Sk who hunts mafia only.
Sibling Sk whose only ability is to talk to his sister and being hunted buy a mafia SK? You people are smart.

So in short, I'd like to double-lynch Vette and nen. Which should work since my vote doesn't count so we can have a 3-3 split.

Signature goes here!

nen-suer said:
Vetteman94 said:
nen-suer said:

If you want list facts list them all don't pick what you like coze that scum tactic.

And btw my secret info was my power-up and wish unless your calling them BS too Mr. mafia

And for all we know Android 18 had that tie to your death.  All you are saying is that you dont die when she does but you dont know if she wouldnt if you did.   

I dont care about your powerup and wish,  thats not what I am arguing about here,  and have no relevance to this issue. 

TruckOSaurus said:

Okay, quick thoughts:

Homer/Vetteman was roleblocked on Night 2 when there was no kill. Certainly doesn't look good... it is possible that both the Mafia and SK targetted the person Metal_Gear protected but the odds are low.

As for nen-suer his attitude while I was roleclaiming strengthens my feeling that I did in fact find a scum in him. He was constantly dismissive and confrontational with quotes like :

So your saying 17 & 18 are part of Frieza's mafia (even tho they haven't met in the series)
And there is Cell whose targets are 2 of the mafia members ?!
Anyone doubting than i'm pro-town is either scum or unbelievably stupid becouse its clear we have 1 mafia faction

and there is no way in hell there is a Sk who hunts mafia only.
Sibling Sk whose only ability is to talk to his sister and being hunted buy a mafia SK? You people are smart.

So in short, I'd like to double-lynch Vette and nen. Which should work since my vote doesn't count so we can have a 3-3 split.

Like i said anyone that wants me dead is either stupid or scum

Because i cant be a SK and being hunted by another S.K

Wining as a SK is hard as its is now adding a SK that looking for him is just nuts.

Logic and facts find me innocent.

Vetteman94 said:
nen-suer said:
Vetteman94 said:

And for all we know Android 18 had that tie to your death.  All you are saying is that you dont die when she does but you dont know if she wouldnt if you did.   

I dont care about your powerup and wish,  thats not what I am arguing about here,  and have no relevance to this issue. 

Really? Then why are talking about me being evil becouse am a sibling then ?

You don't know anything glad you finally admit that

and you don't care about my role specification huh ? hmmm let me guess..because ur scum ?