By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

zarx said:
Vetteman94 said:
zarx said:
c03n3nj0 said:

hey I am pro-town, you are more likely to be lynched than me...

I think nen is probably the "evil" twin, but there is a chance he is a pro-town as he is alive after and living a "good" life after all the people killed by cell are revived.

"Now I'm going to show you what true power REALLY is! That's right! I'm SUPER VEGETA!"

Are you refering to the story of the cartoon for that or something else?  Cause Android 17 is never revived, he dies with Cell.  

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Android_17#Life_in_obscurity

"But why? Hey, come on, a little destruction won't affect the sale price of this planet. What's the big deal?"

i had completely forgotten this :p

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
zarx said:
Vetteman94 said:
zarx said:
c03n3nj0 said:

hey I am pro-town, you are more likely to be lynched than me...

I think nen is probably the "evil" twin, but there is a chance he is a pro-town as he is alive after and living a "good" life after all the people killed by cell are revived.

"Now I'm going to show you what true power REALLY is! That's right! I'm SUPER VEGETA!"

Are you refering to the story of the cartoon for that or something else?  Cause Android 17 is never revived, he dies with Cell.  

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Android_17#Life_in_obscurity

"But why? Hey, come on, a little destruction won't affect the sale price of this planet. What's the big deal?"

I can honestly say I dont ever remember that,  well I guess I lied when I said there isnt anything I dont know about DBZ.  But I guess it makes sense then,  cause how else would Super Android 17 be born.

zarx said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Zarx's quotes confuse me. -_-

what is confusing about them they are just random DBZ quotes, with a couple of specific ones mixed in.

"ey, buddy! I'm a grasshopper."

I know!

Some just make me go "wut" 

I guess it's context

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Vetteman94 said:

Well you bias is misplaced as your reasoning has been discredited, but maybe thats why you still want me dead

Bah screw it i'll go all out:

no actually it also has to do with me roleblocking your character on night 2 when no one died. (so obviously it wasn't because you protected someone and only MSG got to protect with his doctor skill 1 out 10 chances...).

I believe the "you're useless" quote in the flavor was directed at you.

@Hat the chain of events I talked about was me roleblocking you last night cause of your basicly saying that you'd killing me last night... which basically let Vett do his dirty work on republic :-/

oh and I say this now cause we have all the last roles laid out (except the mafia lies) and the only other doctor/protector is you.... directly lowering the odds of my blocking not being effective.

As I said, all the reasons I vote for you vett, are because of events before you took over, sorry ^^

Around the Network

forgot this:

Vote: Unvote

Vote: Vett

Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:

Well you bias is misplaced as your reasoning has been discredited, but maybe thats why you still want me dead

no actually it also has to do with me roleblocking your character on night 2 when no one died. (so obviously it wasn't because you protected someone and only MSG got to protect with his doctor skill 1 out 10 chances...).

@Hat the chain of events I talked about was me roleblocking you last night cause of your basicly saying that you'd killing me last night... which basically let Vett do his dirty work on republic :-/

So you blocked me from powering up?   good job even though it didnt work. 

And I protected myself last night, again.

Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:

you powered up to keep on protecting yourself?

and so now you're saying you were provided the actions done by Homer in the nights before you came?

Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:

you powered up to keep on protecting yourself?

and so now you're saying you were provided the actions done by Homer in the nights before you came?

I powered up twice so I could protect other people.

Yes of course I was

Fell out of my list thingy

-