By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

zarx said:

DICE ME UP!?!?!?

fine I will give you some clues, he has been mentioned in the flavour text and I have quoted him once...

and i just realised krillin isn't in the game odd

"I can't stop thinking about that kiss!... C'mon Krillin, don't let your feelings cloud your judgement... She's so beautiful... I love her..."

if I ever host a game, i'll reserve the first 4 posts and put a copy of all the flavor text on page 1...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Theprof told me he gave Future trunks a power-up role because he had trouble making the role balanced.

Hell, if Vegeta can be a protective role than Trunks can be a power-up one. 

you decided to post scumy lines on purpose or just for laughs?

I was poking fun at vetteman's non-bad-ass version of Vegeta.

Although, it does make sense. I remember Trunks using his sword to do stuff, and making him a Power-up role seems weird. But this also makes me believe Vegeta's role a bit more, because I don't remember Vegeta being protective, either. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

theprof00 said:

@zarx

during my machinations for the game, I thought of setting the game in a prohibition-era mafia town.

Characters would wear trenchcoats and shoot each other with guns, and would have a typical detective narrative with the archetypal elusive dame in a noir type of setting.

However, I settled instead on a horror variation filled with disgusting things and gruesome deaths hoping for an interesting dynamic to what normally would be a kids show. My inspiration comes from the history with dbz itself. I was living in America watch things like Rugrats, and hey arnold, and then one summer while I was in France with my family, I saw it, and the first episode I saw was Cell eating 18. It was one of the most violent (both emotionally and physically) things I had ever witnessed, and was almost amplified by the fact that it was deceptively dressed in the sheep's wool of being a cartoon.

Anyway, I'm glad you're enjoying the game. :P

yea that makes sense, I am enjoying the game thanks. 

"You teach me lots of good things... but now Buu think it time Babidi go Bye Bye Bye!"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:
Hephaestos said:
zarx said:
Hephaestos said:

bah i'll let others dice you up :p

many are way too calm here.

DICE ME UP!?!?!?

fine I will give you some clues, he has been mentioned in the flavour text and I have quoted him once...

"I can't stop thinking about that kiss!... C'mon Krillin, don't let your feelings cloud your judgement... She's so beautiful... I love her..."

so you nameclaim the monkey? :p

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
zarx said:
Hephaestos said:
zarx said:
Hephaestos said:

bah i'll let others dice you up :p

many are way too calm here.

DICE ME UP!?!?!?

so you nameclaim the monkey? :p

monkey? when did I ever quote him? You are going to have to try again...

"Hoohoohoohoohoo hoohoohoohoohoo hoohoohoohoo"

wait there I go so have quoted him...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Around the Network

Zarx's quotes confuse me. -_-

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

Zarx's quotes confuse me. -_-

what is confusing about them they are just random DBZ quotes, with a couple of specific ones mixed in.

"ey, buddy! I'm a grasshopper."

@TheVoxelman on twitter

zarx said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I completely forgot Zarx existed when I made my above post. 0_o

if nen was lynched and the game is not finished than it would be him next. Heph was process of elimination. >.> 

hey I am pro-town, you are more likely to be lynched than me...

I think nen is probably the "evil" twin, but there is a chance he is a pro-town as he is alive after and living a "good" life after all the people killed by cell are revived.

"Now I'm going to show you what true power REALLY is! That's right! I'm SUPER VEGETA!"

Are you refering to the story of the cartoon for that or something else?  Cause Android 17 is never revived, he dies with Cell.  

Vetteman94 said:
zarx said:
c03n3nj0 said:

hey I am pro-town, you are more likely to be lynched than me...

I think nen is probably the "evil" twin, but there is a chance he is a pro-town as he is alive after and living a "good" life after all the people killed by cell are revived.

"Now I'm going to show you what true power REALLY is! That's right! I'm SUPER VEGETA!"

Are you refering to the story of the cartoon for that or something else?  Cause Android 17 is never revived, he dies with Cell.  

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Android_17#Life_in_obscurity

"But why? Hey, come on, a little destruction won't affect the sale price of this planet. What's the big deal?"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:

your name ?

I am Vegeta

well that is bold too.

puts you almost on equal footing as Nen. (cell being mafia is on his side though).

any  role you could share without endangering yourself?

My role is a Protector,  I can choose to use it on myself or on others.  Powering up twice gave me the ability to extend this use to protect others.

I dont see how this puts me on equal footing though.  Ever since the beginning of the Android/Cell Sagas, Vegeta was a good character, unlike android 17 who was never a good character.  

thank you for your answers.

Your role doesn't make much sense for vegeta though...and fyi Vegeta is bad at many moments in the series... Sayans/frieza/Cell powerup/Majin....

Yes 17 is a tough pill...I agree. but he claimed at the begining of the day... making him more trustworthy than latecommers.

and still i'm biased on your case, I already said why.

Well I could go around and start pointing at people whose roles dont make sense but thats not needed.  Not many in this game actually do make sense.  And I know all about Vegeta's bad moments and his strive to be the best and more powerful than Goku. There is really nothing I dont know about DBZ

So your arguement for Android 17 is that he must be good because he name claimed first?????   Seriously???

Well you bias is misplaced as your reasoning has been discredited, but maybe thats why you still want me dead