By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Sorry guys!

This is probably the most I've gone inactive in a mafia game. I haven't had the time to post in mafia, and I just read through 4 pages.

Anyhow, I'm future trunks. 

Sadly, my ability doesn't involve an awesome sword. I can either choose to help someone power-up (it saves them a day of doing so) or I can power-up and they get immediately powered. 

night 1 - power up GoW
night 2 - power-up myself
night 3 - power-up hatmoza
night 4 - power up GoW

In all honesty, I had no freaking rule what to do with my role. Prof didn't give me any notifications if I even helped at all. 

My wish was to stop a night action from Cell. Be decided to go dead n' stuff. I never managed to get 7 ballz anyways, because of that Silver-Fiasco. I did somehow manage to grab 6 night 3. 

Boy did I really feel useless this game. Did nothin' is what I did. I'll probably miss my first mafia game next round. :-/ 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Hi dad!

If we are to believe Vetteman's and my roleclaim we have Trucks and nen as the two main suspects. 

Trucks - claims Android 17 is scum. 

Nen - is android 17. 

At this point it's a case of one being mafia and clearing the other. If we lynch nen and he turns up mafia, and the game fails to end, then my next suspect would be nen. 

Honestly, I'm more suspicious of nen right now. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

gees thread got busy give me a sec to catch up

"Release it Gohan! Release Everything! Remember all the pain he's caused...the people he's hurt...NOW MAKE THAT YOUR POWER!!"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

I completely forgot Zarx existed when I made my above post. 0_o

if nen was lynched and the game is not finished than it would be him next. Heph was process of elimination. >.> 

c03n3nj0 said:

Hi dad!

If we are to believe Vetteman's and my roleclaim we have Trucks and nen as the two main suspects. 

Nen - is android 17. 

At this point it's a case of one being mafia and clearing the other. If we lynch nen and he turns up mafia, and the game fails to end, then my next suspect would be nen. 

all I know is that Trucks "visited" republic last night but I am not sure if that means he was the one who killed him, or  like he claimed he just investigated him. I think my power just shows one person who visited them even if multiple people did.

"That guy just pointed his finger and Kakarot fell down!"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Around the Network
zarx said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Hi dad!

Nen - is android 17. 

all I know is that Trucks "visited" republic last night but I am not sure if that means he was the one who killed him, or  like he claimed he just investigated him. I think my power just shows one person who visited them even if multiple people did.

That's very incriminating. -_-

HoS - Trucks
FoS - nen

c03n3nj0 said:

I completely forgot Zarx existed when I made my above post. 0_o

if nen was lynched and the game is not finished than it would be him next. Heph was process of elimination. >.> 

hey I am pro-town, you are more likely to be lynched than me...

I think nen is probably the "evil" twin, but there is a chance he is a pro-town as he is alive after and living a "good" life after all the people killed by cell are revived.

"Now I'm going to show you what true power REALLY is! That's right! I'm SUPER VEGETA!"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

hmm that came out wrong...

"YOU, stop ME? I know you don't have the guts to challenge your own, dear Father! Your feelings will stop you - that's what makes you weak!"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

c03n3nj0 said:
zarx said:

That's very incriminating. -_-

HoS - Trucks
FoS - nen

You haven't been following the thread very closely haven't you? This is pretty much known since the beginning of the day.

Major lurking, missing vital information... you're moving up my list of suspects.

Signature goes here!

zarx said:

hey I am pro-town, you are more likely to be lynched than me...

for info you're the only one who has not nameclaimed.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO