By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

@nen-suer: Right now, I don't believe you but I'm conflicted about why.

I think your role is too limited if we compare to the roles we know of and thus unlikely but my judgement could be clouded by the fact that I can't admit to myself that I spent the whole DAMN game hunting for a stupid Mason.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

@nen-suer: Right now, I don't believe you but I'm conflicted about why.

I think your role is too limited if we compare to the roles we know of and thus unlikely but my judgement could be clouded by the fact that I can't admit to myself that I spent the whole DAMN game hunting for a stupid Mason.

LOL, blame theProff, i curse him by the minute.

This role is 10 times more useless than my role in the previous game.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

48 hour day so:

theprof00 on 10/24/10 20:27 GMT 1

Hephaestos on 10/25/10 21:03 GMT 1

about 23H to go guys.

we found out 3 names today C17, Bulma and namekboy

C17 is just about 99% sure, pretty bold move otherwise. (Nen)

Bulma is a tough claim as it's a main character (albeit yes more in DB, but still important on the whole frieza section). Also it's me, so.... =)

Namekboy, well truck played ball and had himself at L-1, still the nameclaim feels off.

Zarx, j0, vett haven't nameclaimed yet.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Of course I was telling the truth. I was also telling the truth about looking for Android 17 and nen-suer being him.

Now I'm kinda confused as to why he's not considered dangerous when earlier today Heph said something like he could not see prof casting him as a pro-town.

cause prof has been updating the op... and Cell is listed just as "mafia"

odd as he's the only character that is listed as such but still....

there is still the risk of Nen being an other SK (so far there is only Buu and he was recruitable).

In any case, now that he's character claimed, he's lynchable as a last recourse.

We still have 3 unknown characters though, j0 (who gave away ST), Zarx (who followed you) and Vett (who... well hasn't said a thing about his character or brought anything viable yet...).

Well what would you like to know?

your name ?

Alright,  the more I think about this the more I am confused.   I just dont see how Android 17(nen-suer) is not be scum.  For one you are a sibling,  now in most cases there is one evil and one good sibling,  but there are some exceptions.  The good sibling is already dead,  that being Android 18.   But the main reason is,  Android 17 in the DBZ universe is NEVER a good character, unlike Android 18 who ends up marrying Krillin and having a child with him. The minute he is introduced until the point he is absorbed he is an evil character.  I just dont see any way you are not scum of some kind.

Unvote

Vote: nen-suer

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Of course I was telling the truth. I was also telling the truth about looking for Android 17 and nen-suer being him.

Now I'm kinda confused as to why he's not considered dangerous when earlier today Heph said something like he could not see prof casting him as a pro-town.

there is still the risk of Nen being an other SK (so far there is only Buu and he was recruitable).

In any case, now that he's character claimed, he's lynchable as a last recourse.

We still have 3 unknown characters though, j0 (who gave away ST), Zarx (who followed you) and Vett (who... well hasn't said a thing about his character or brought anything viable yet...).

your name ?

I am Vegeta

@Heph: I'm Nail not Namekboy. Unless that's another name for my character.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

@Heph: I'm Nail not Namekboy. Unless that's another name for my character.

namek is a race, you're the same a piccolo. (you're a green wrinkled thing).

Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

your name ?

I am Vegeta

well that is bold too.

puts you almost on equal footing as Nen. (cell being mafia is on his side though).

any  role you could share without endangering yourself?

Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:

your name ?

I am Vegeta

well that is bold too.

puts you almost on equal footing as Nen. (cell being mafia is on his side though).

any  role you could share without endangering yourself?

My role is a Protector,  I can choose to use it on myself or on others.  Powering up twice gave me the ability to extend this use to protect others.

I dont see how this puts me on equal footing though.  Ever since the beginning of the Android/Cell Sagas, Vegeta was a good character, unlike android 17 who was never a good character.