vote order:
c0n3nj0 - vetteman94
TruckOsaurus - nen-suer
TruckOSaurus - hephaestos
TruckOSaurus - Hatmoza
TruckOSaurus - TruckOSaurus

Vote: Unvote

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Of course I was telling the truth. I was also telling the truth about looking for Android 17 and nen-suer being him.

Now I'm kinda confused as to why he's not considered dangerous when earlier today Heph said something like he could not see prof casting him as a pro-town.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Of course I was telling the truth. I was also telling the truth about looking for Android 17 and nen-suer being him.

Now I'm kinda confused as to why he's not considered dangerous when earlier today Heph said something like he could not see prof casting him as a pro-town.

That's the kind of posts that makes think ur scum (because i know ur not stupid)

Cell was mafia.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

cause prof has been updating the op... and Cell is listed just as "mafia"

odd as he's the only character that is listed as such but still....

there is still the risk of Nen being an other SK (so far there is only Buu and he was recruitable).

In any case, now that he's character claimed, he's lynchable as a last recourse.

We still have 3 unknown characters though, j0 (who gave away ST), Zarx (who followed you) and Vett (who... well hasn't said a thing about his character or brought anything viable yet...).

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:

That's the kind of posts that makes think ur scum (because i know ur not stupid)

Cell was mafia.

You don't have to be Mafia to be scum. You could be an SK who needs Cell dead to operate.

Signature goes here!

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Cell was mafia.

in his defence, the op was only recently updated with that info (and it's odd that his role is mafia)... care to share what power you have?

there was an actor in the roles, so I guess he could pass for someone else upon inspection?  could be possible that there's an evidence planter or something... to make the dead apear "mafia"

Still with the events of today, Truck managed to prove that he told some truth... so that lowers suspicion on him... though it's possible that a mafia player has no vote too. He played ball though so kudos to him.

Fos on truck @ 40%

Fos on Nen @ 30%

Fos on Hat @ 0%

also to note... Vett passed the chance of really hammering Truck, what does this say?

1) Vett is innocent?

2) Vett and Truck are scum?

since i'm sure Vett is scum :

Fos on Vett @ 90%

Fos on truck @ 60%

Fos on Nen @ 40%

Fos on Hat @ 0%

How much day time left?

Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

there is still the risk of Nen being an other SK (so far there is only Buu and he was recruitable).

In any case, now that he's character claimed, he's lynchable as a last recourse.

We still have 3 unknown characters though, j0 (who gave away ST), Zarx (who followed you) and Vett (who... well hasn't said a thing about his character or brought anything viable yet...).

Sibling Sk whose only ability is to talk to his sister and being hunted buy a mafia SK? You people are smart.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Sibling Sk whose only ability is to talk to his sister and being hunted buy a mafia SK? You people are smart.

well we don't know your regular action yet or powerup, only your wish and your name.