By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

So it's 3 votes on Trucks....

Anyone voting but trucks is scum!!

trucks hammer yourself to prove you can't vote, thanks.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

I repeat, anyone else than trucks that votes truck right now will be showing himself as sucm, as it's a hammer vote (oh and you'll die from Hat

(j0 please don't vote so that we don't have all 7 votes (or6) cast and end the day... you can vote after this test is finished and either Truck is hammered or that we have removed our votes).

did I do good heph? :(

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Vote Spread:

J0 (L-4)
Vetteman94

ToS (L-3)
nen-suer, heph

vote order:
c0n3nj0 - vetteman94
TruckOsaurus - nen-suer
TruckOSaurus - hephaestos

nen kinda snuck his vote in LMFAO didn't want to get the hammer vote after he realized how dangerous shit was getting.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I'm the only one voting Trucks it seems

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

I'm the only one voting Trucks it seems

little too eager to prove your innocence are we?

looks like proff posts then keeps editing lol

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

hatmoza said:

Ok all seriousness.

Unvote Heph

Vote Trucks

Trucks is kinda crafty in coming up with pseudo roleclaim or alignments. In my SF game when he was exposed as Sagat (baddy), I don't remember but he came up with a brilliant twist to Sagat and almost made it seem like he was town. I hosted that game and his actions stuck out... this roleclaim here kinda reminds me of it.

Other than that, that's a pretty fucking safe false roleclaim. Nails, such a memorable character in DBZ yet he doesn't do anything AT ALL in the series besides get his ass kicked then fuse with Picollo. Heck, even  Hercule (lamest character ever) had a lot more depth than him.

Safe role claim but I call shenanigans. You were willing to take on the odds and hope to God no one had that role. 

you forgot that prof which makes it 3 on tos hat nen me.

if i'm not mistaken.

hatmoza said:

did I do good heph? :(

yeah don't worry, but you'll see what I meant when you see the endgame night actions.