By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

was J0 ever cleared?

If not, I swear to God, if he got this far in the game as a lurking scum, I'm going to flip!

no but he did deliver ST on a platter by having 3 DBs...

remember. scum can communicate at night. Don't neglect the possibility of J0 throwing his partner under the bus.

Don't be so naive.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
hatmoza said:

And for the record. I believe you vette.

You were a sibling but according to nen, you didn't have info or were able to communicate with anyone as an android.

Honestly, I think Heph is more likely to be scum than you at the moment.

Trucks, J0 and Heph ... scum

I agree the remaining scum are in those three.  being with how much j0 is lurking I think he is our best bet at a scum.

Vote: j0

and that's so scummy....

the ones on the grill right now are you (from me... so you avoid voting me) and Trucks (from zarx) who admited visiting rep... in essence vouching for zarx's ability as a sort of tracker/watcher in order to seem more harmless to at least zarx.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

hatmoza said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

was J0 ever cleared?

If not, I swear to God, if he got this far in the game as a lurking scum, I'm going to flip!

no but he did deliver ST on a platter by having 3 DBs...

remember. scum can communicate at night. Don't neglect the possibility of J0 throwing his partner under the bus.

Don't be so naive.

ST did give up quite easily ... Son of ' B J0! It was .. fabricated?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

And for the record. I believe you vette.

You were a sibling but according to nen, you didn't have info or were able to communicate with anyone as an android.

Honestly, I think Heph is more likely to be scum than you at the moment.

Trucks, J0 and Heph ... scum

you do realize that C17 vett and Homer Vett are not at all correlated and that him having been C18 in no ways affects his current status?

um yeah.

So are you the Earth Dragon, or is there a 3rd dragon I'm unaware of in the series?

the earth dragon was shenron... i'm bulma, the single most DB hungry character in the series.

Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

um yeah.

So are you the Earth Dragon, or is there a 3rd dragon I'm unaware of in the series?

the earth dragon was shenron... i'm bulma, the single most DB hungry character in the series.

Really? I didn't feel that she was DB hungry in the Z series. Maybe the DB series?

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Hephaestos said:

zarx - ?/? - useless quoter
Hat - Town - uselessly cries for dady
Heph - Town - gives DBs that are now useless
Nen - 50/50 - useless telepath
Truck - 25/75 - Useless dead meat
Homer/Vett - Mafia
j0 - 75/50 - useless poster...

we're the useless team, yay!

I'm gonna take a whild guess and say there's an other SK after Buu... one that can't be turned, Vegeta... so only C19 (or babidi) left as mafia. I don't see how else we had 2 dead.

I don't really believe Truck's claim that he's basically dead meat... what was your wish? find picolo directly and die? His powerup would have been so weak, usable once every 2 nights... so only 2 times max in the game... so basically you'd have died to save a max of 1 life...and only if he targeted at townie... great trade (if you're townie, don't take it personnally... your role isn't made for such short a game)

FoS Truck

Let's go for Vett, who i'm 99% sure is mafia. (I already voted) and let Truck do the 4th vote... to hammer... since he claims he can't.

off to home, Discuss people!

Vigilantes have to be very careful who they target because they can kill townies if they're too careless. With the fusion  not only would he be able to target people without the risk of killing town but he would also be able to clear people too. Also, he would need to powerup only after an aborted town kill not after killing Mafia.

I just gave you a way to prove your story, you really don't need to argue on it :p

(and as I said, we're day 4, so the ability costing your life really is not very good since it'd be usefull at most once... and that's if you find picolo early on...)

Vote: Trucks

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

hatmoza said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

um yeah.

Really? I didn't feel that she was DB hungry in the Z series. Maybe the DB series?

she's the second most important character in DB. (well one could argue tied with krillin). And she still has a big role on namek... much less later but still present, i won't spoil the series for you though so no more info.

Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:

zarx - ?/? - useless quoter
Hat - Town - uselessly cries for dady
Heph - Town - gives DBs that are now useless
Nen - 50/50 - useless telepath
Truck - 25/75 - Useless dead meat
Homer/Vett - Mafia
j0 - 75/50 - useless poster...

we're the useless team, yay!

I'm gonna take a whild guess and say there's an other SK after Buu... one that can't be turned, Vegeta... so only C19 (or babidi) left as mafia. I don't see how else we had 2 dead.

I don't really believe Truck's claim that he's basically dead meat... what was your wish? find picolo directly and die? His powerup would have been so weak, usable once every 2 nights... so only 2 times max in the game... so basically you'd have died to save a max of 1 life...and only if he targeted at townie... great trade (if you're townie, don't take it personnally... your role isn't made for such short a game)

FoS Truck

Let's go for Vett, who i'm 99% sure is mafia. (I already voted) and let Truck do the 4th vote... to hammer... since he claims he can't.

off to home, Discuss people!

You have been so sure I am mafia for awhile now,  but the reasons keep changing.  So what is you reasoning now?

still the same ones, and i'm sorry to say, it has nothing to do with how you played, all with events before you got the character.

Your reasons were full of holes then,  so what you are saying is that nothing has changed and you are still grasping at nothing. 

unvote

vote : Trucks

actually that's smart... trucks, hammer yourself to prove you're not mafia =) since hat kills the hammer, mafiosi won't do it, just you :p

If you're sucm... well you're dead anyways and we don't lose a townie hammering you.