By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

How about we double lynch j0 & TOS ?

say yes now and i'll throw in a hatmoza for free :P

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:

zarx - ?/? - useless quoter
Hat - Town - uselessly cries for dady
Heph - Town - gives DBs that are now useless
Nen - 50/50 - useless telepath
Truck - 25/75 - Useless dead meat
Homer/Vett - Mafia
j0 - 75/50 - useless poster...

we're the useless team, yay!

I'm gonna take a whild guess and say there's an other SK after Buu... one that can't be turned, Vegeta... so only C19 (or babidi) left as mafia. I don't see how else we had 2 dead.

I don't really believe Truck's claim that he's basically dead meat... what was your wish? find picolo directly and die? His powerup would have been so weak, usable once every 2 nights... so only 2 times max in the game... so basically you'd have died to save a max of 1 life...and only if he targeted at townie... great trade (if you're townie, don't take it personnally... your role isn't made for such short a game)

FoS Truck

Let's go for Vett, who i'm 99% sure is mafia. (I already voted) and let Truck do the 4th vote... to hammer... since he claims he can't.

off to home, Discuss people!

Vigilantes have to be very careful who they target because they can kill townies if they're too careless. With the fusion  not only would he be able to target people without the risk of killing town but he would also be able to clear people too. Also, he would need to powerup only after an aborted town kill not after killing Mafia.

Signature goes here!

Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

And for the record. I believe you vette.

You were a sibling but according to nen, you didn't have info or were able to communicate with anyone as an android.

Honestly, I think Heph is more likely to be scum than you at the moment.

Trucks, J0 and Heph ... scum

you do realize that C17 vett and Homer Vett are not at all correlated and that him having been C18 in no ways affects his current status?

um yeah.

So are you the Earth Dragon, or is there a 3rd dragon I'm unaware of in the series?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

.... hmmm  I AM A BOMB AS WELL! BACK OFF SCUM!

lynch the liar!!!!

(oh and was your FF kill a night kill? important now that our odds are less ^^)

meh, since I'm dead tonight and in the rare case that I live I won't be able to power up anyway, I'll spill the beans

After powering up, I automatically kill the hammer voter.

I was trying to get you to vote. Did you not see me provoking you?

yeah I saw... it even started a chain of events that killed a townie other than yours truely... you'll see in the end game table....

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hey trucks, since you can't hammer vote, you have nothing to fear right? I mean if your vote doesn't count as the hammer, the day will never end and I can't kill you.

If you refuse, you are a 100% scum.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

was J0 ever cleared?

If not, I swear to God, if he got this far in the game as a lurking scum, I'm going to flip!

no but he did deliver ST on a platter by having 3 DBs...

Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:

zarx - ?/? - useless quoter
Hat - Town - uselessly cries for dady
Heph - Town - gives DBs that are now useless
Nen - 50/50 - useless telepath
Truck - 25/75 - Useless dead meat
Homer/Vett - Mafia
j0 - 75/50 - useless poster...

we're the useless team, yay!

I'm gonna take a whild guess and say there's an other SK after Buu... one that can't be turned, Vegeta... so only C19 (or babidi) left as mafia. I don't see how else we had 2 dead.

I don't really believe Truck's claim that he's basically dead meat... what was your wish? find picolo directly and die? His powerup would have been so weak, usable once every 2 nights... so only 2 times max in the game... so basically you'd have died to save a max of 1 life...and only if he targeted at townie... great trade (if you're townie, don't take it personnally... your role isn't made for such short a game)

FoS Truck

Let's go for Vett, who i'm 99% sure is mafia. (I already voted) and let Truck do the 4th vote... to hammer... since he claims he can't.

off to home, Discuss people!

You have been so sure I am mafia for awhile now,  but the reasons keep changing.  So what is you reasoning now?

still the same ones, and i'm sorry to say, it has nothing to do with how you played, all with events before you got the character.

Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

was J0 ever cleared?

If not, I swear to God, if he got this far in the game as a lurking scum, I'm going to flip!

no but he did deliver ST on a platter by having 3 DBs...

ok, so we have vette, trucks and nen? What are the odds all 3 of them are scum?

Btw vette, I was lying about believing you, just wanted to get your reaction... and it proved desperate. 

Sorry, it was cheap, I know.

hatmoza said:

Hey trucks, since you can't hammer vote, you have nothing to fear right? I mean if your vote doesn't count as the hammer, the day will never end and I can't kill you.

If you refuse, you are a 100% scum.

still waiting for an answer...

theprof00 said:

@gow 

what was so important in the OP that you had to know? 

I don't understand. 

Edit: while I just updated it, all i had to do was put in the votes from yesterday, which were already in the vote spread earlier, change the color of your name, and put in therepublics status and role.

knowing who got mafia killed or other is very important to calculate the number of scum.

However... you have 10 different types of death up there :x a bit like in Gow's game where we started to have too many colors to actually define who was SK... that helped me last a bit longer by putting confusion arround my kill color change... Still Rep died of mafia kill, so there is definitely one left. Gow.... redead doesn't talk much, was his life shortlived? was he mafia killed? was he SK killed? can't tell there.