By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

If for any reason AND PLEASE REMEMBER THIS AFTER I DIE. If for any reason, Heph or J0 die and show up scum, lynch the other.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:

zarx - ?/? - useless quoter
Hat - Town - uselessly cries for dady
Heph - Town - gives DBs that are now useless
Nen - 50/50 - useless telepath
Truck - 25/75 - Useless dead meat
Homer/Vett - Mafia
j0 - 75/50 - useless poster...

we're the useless team, yay!

I'm gonna take a whild guess and say there's an other SK after Buu... one that can't be turned, Vegeta... so only C19 (or babidi) left as mafia. I don't see how else we had 2 dead.

I don't really believe Truck's claim that he's basically dead meat... what was your wish? find picolo directly and die? His powerup would have been so weak, usable once every 2 nights... so only 2 times max in the game... so basically you'd have died to save a max of 1 life...and only if he targeted at townie... great trade (if you're townie, don't take it personnally... your role isn't made for such short a game)

FoS Truck

Let's go for Vett, who i'm 99% sure is mafia. (I already voted) and let Truck do the 4th vote... to hammer... since he claims he can't.

off to home, Discuss people!

You have been so sure I am mafia for awhile now,  but the reasons keep changing.  So what is you reasoning now?

Just confirmed from prof that I can still kill the hammer voter!

It's forever! All I needed was to power up once!

I demand J0 or heph hammer vote >:)

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

And for the record. I believe you vette.

You were a sibling but according to nen, you didn't have info or were able to communicate with anyone as an android.

Honestly, I think Heph is more likely to be scum than you at the moment.

Trucks, J0 and Heph ... scum

@gow 

what was so important in the OP that you had to know? 

I don't understand. 

Edit: while I just updated it, all i had to do was put in the votes from yesterday, which were already in the vote spread earlier, change the color of your name, and put in therepublics status and role.

Around the Network

I was gone like a minute ago and now all hell breaks lose ?

J0, vette name claim NOW!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

I was gone like a minute ago and now hatmoza breaks lose ?

J0, vette name claim NOW!

fixed

tracking...

This game is hilarious xD

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

hatmoza said:

You were a sibling but according to nen, you didn't have info or were able to communicate with anyone as an android.

I agree the remaining scum are in those three.  being with how much j0 is lurking I think he is our best bet at a scum.

Vote: j0

hatmoza said:

you do realize that C17 vett and Homer Vett are not at all correlated and that him having been C18 in no ways affects his current status?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO