By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Guys....I posted both my powerup and my wish in the thread, both were giving out DBs... it should be pretty obvious who I am, especialy for hat who now has seen quite a bit of the anime.

About frieza, I said (but probably badly), that I was confused as to what the mafia group looked like and this is why I hypothesised that we could just have many sks and no real mafia.... but I also said the number of kills made this highly unlikely.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:

There was something that hatmoza said that made me realize that A17 is most Likely pro town.

He and 18 were Cell's targets. And its clear that we only have one mafia faction (obvious by night kills)

So if 17 & 18 are ant-town that mean they must be mafia, and having a SK targeting mafia is insane.

And with that Zarz, Hep, ToS two of you at least are scum.

Maybe the fact that you're A17 has made you realize that you better make us think that he's pro-town.

So your saying 17 & 18 are part of Frieza's mafia (even tho they haven't met in the series)

And there is Cell whose targets are 2 of the mafia members  ?!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Hephaestos said:

About frieza, I said (but probably badly), that I was confused as to what the mafia group looked like and this is why I hypothesised that we could just have many sks and no real mafia.... but I also said the number of kills made this highly unlikely.

Plus the power frieza had is mafia group ability.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

TruckOSaurus said:

Not that I trust you enough to roleclaim just for you but the time has come for me to do it so:

I am Nail and I got screwed pretty fast in the game. My main goal was the fuse with Piccolo to give him better Vigilante powers. With my night action I could ask prof about a player (or two once I powered up)  if he was Piccolo and when I found him I could decide to fuse with him or not.

As you all know, Piccolo was lynched Day One so I was one sad panda... but my role did have a loophole, I verified with prof and I was able to ask about other characters (only by character name tho) so since the only bad character I was sure was in the game was Android 17, I went and searched for him.

Right now, I've got it narrowed down to nen-suer or Hephaestos but I'm leaning more towards nen since Hephaestos had this theory about the mafia being the Androids on Day One.

Three questions:

1- what happens to you when you fuse with Piccolo ? You die ?

2- How did you narrow down A17 identity to 2 players so fast ?

3- Why didnt you look for Cell ? It was obvious he was around since day 2.

TruckOSaurus said:
zarx said:

Oh and having receiving the results  of my night actions HoS: truckosaurus.

truks could you please list the targets of your night actions.

Not that I trust you enough to roleclaim just for you but the time has come for me to do it so:

I am Nail and I got screwed pretty fast in the game. My main goal was the fuse with Piccolo to give him better Vigilante powers. With my night action I could ask prof about a player (or two once I powered up)  if he was Piccolo and when I found him I could decide to fuse with him or not.

As you all know, Piccolo was lynched Day One so I was one sad panda... but my role did have a loophole, I verified with prof and I was able to ask about other characters (only by character name tho) so since the only bad character I was sure was in the game was Android 17, I went and searched for him.

Right now, I've got it narrowed down to nen-suer or Hephaestos but I'm leaning more towards nen since Hephaestos had this theory about the mafia being the Androids on Day One.

Well Nen's recent theory that C17 is town would coincide with this find (no way in hell prof put C17 as town).

However I don't get your role.... you die so he can kill at random better? how does that even help the town?

I don't get how you can search for C17 if you were searching for piccolo... are you a name cop limited to knowing the target's name? that's a bit odd...

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

Three questions:

1 - Yes I do, but I would have probably done it still since my vote doesn't count, never has and never will. You can check the vote tables if you wanna make sure.

2 - Power up on Night 1, two players per night since then (also I've excluded hatmoza and 3ever from my search for obvious reason)

3 - Cell was very probable but from the research I've done A17 and A18 are twins so with Vetteman showing up as a sibling I was more certain about him. Also the characters fitted the good sibling/bad sibling combo of Mafia games.

Soooooo.... are you A17?

Signature goes here!

nen-suer said:

So your saying 17 & 18 are part of Frieza's mafia (even tho they haven't met in the series)

why are you so intent on putting 17 and 18 in the same group?

and so far we have no reason to believe the mafia is Frieza's band... especially since he himself was not a godfather.

What did you do last night Trucks ? Who did you target ?

TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:

Three questions:

1 - Yes I do, but I would have probably done it still since my vote doesn't count, never has and never will. You can check the vote tables if you wanna make sure.

You mean the table t the OP ? because your votes are visible in the table

2 - Power up on Night 1, two players per night since then (also I've excluded hatmoza and 3ever from my search for obvious reason)

So its just a coincidence you saved me and Hep for last?

And 2 players per night?!! Isn't that a bit over powered?

3 - Cell was very probable but from the research I've done A17 and A18 are twins so with Vetteman showing up as a sibling I was more certain about him. Also the characters fitted the good sibling/bad sibling combo of Mafia games.

Don't assume in mafia games especially if theproff is the mod.

For example am suppose to die the night after my bro/sis dies, but am still kicking

Soooooo.... are you A17?

Yes I'm A17, the whole "A17 is pro town" was my role claim now that Cell is dead ;)

Even tho me and 18 are siblings were not tied by death

My power up enables me to find out who is A18 and talk to her during the night, but thankx to Hep she died on

night 1 (i was so sure Hep was Cell and cursed vette for falling for such  simple trap)

When i have all 7 DBs my wish is excuted automatically and protects me once if i'm tagted by Cell or any other

killing role.

Anyone doubting than i'm pro-town is either scum or unbelievably stupid becouse its clear we have 1 mafia faction

and there is no way in hell there is a Sk who hunts mafia only.

I think its about time you guys name name claim (Hep,j0, vette)

Its clear whose Hep tho.

Hephaestos said:
nen-suer said:

why are you so intent on putting 17 and 18 in the same group?

and so far we have no reason to believe the mafia is Frieza's band... especially since he himself was not a godfather.

Mafia doesn't need a godfather (unless you know something i don't)