By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Hunt: Radishhead

Come on! :P I'll use my power level to draw the dragonball towards me! :O

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

HUNT: (radishhead)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

theprof00 said:

Guys this is also the time to send me HUNT guesses. 

7 players are marked as being near a dragonball. Each player takes one guess of another player who might be near a dragonball. You may guess yourselves as well. If a dragonball marked player is not guessed by any other player, he will receive that dragonball as well as an additional one if that marked player also guesses correctly.

You can do this right in the thread.

Just simply write,

HUNT: (player name)

In the thread? So it's first come first served... so I'll do it first! :P

HUNT: GodofWar3ever

Signature goes here!

Damn got double ninja-ed but still GodofWar was not taken so it's fine.

Signature goes here!

It'd be more benificial if you hunted someone else :(

You'll get 2 dragonballs if you correctly guess someone who isn't already being hunted :P

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:

It'd be more benificial if you hunted someone else :(

You'll get 2 dragonballs if you correctly guess someone who isn't already being hunted :P

Thankx for making me feel very good about my choice

@lurkers

One of you will be lynched today.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Acctually I think its a sound playstyle to try to switch your behaviour every time you play...

The first time I acted crazy

The second time I contributed a lot to the game...

The third time I lurked at the beginning and only gave necesary info...

Also

Hunt: nen-suer

just trying my luck^^

UNHUNT: (radishhead)

HUNT: (Stefl)

But to be honest, when I'm out of ideas I normally lynch a lurker. Mainly because they're not really benefiting the town, and might as well be Mafia. Not saying that to people who post a little, rather people who don't post at all.

@nen-suer Why've you got to be so mean? :( We're supposed to work together ;_;

I hate Day 1 lynching, because we normally have nothing to go on. Especially in this situation, where nobody has actually died yet. Unless this changes, I'm currently voting:

Vote: No Lynch

Watch me on YouTube!