By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

night is over, incoming flavor.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

night is over, incoming flavor.

Its been coming for 45 minutes now..

sorry guys, gunna have to wait til later.

grrrrr! 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

theprof00 said:

sorry guys, gunna have to wait til later.

Why ? D:<

Around the Network

King Kai couldn't sleep after poor Porunga died on his doorstep. Oxygen was running out in the cave and they would need to escape before they all suffocated on the noxious stench of death lingering in the little air they had left.
King Kai set out to do the hardest thing he had ever done. He resigned himself to his gruesome task and grabbed a nearby stick.
At first he scraped slowly at the shell of the dragon's eyeball, full of somber regret and hesitation. However, an hour into his work, he realized that he was nowhere near finished and with a determined fixation he put all his energy into ripping through the tissue that was filled with crisscrossing veins that sprayed him with a little spurt of blood at every one that he dug through. The stick was slippery with blood and fell out of his hand as he tripped into the yolk-like tissue , its slimy substance oozed against his own eyes and he cringed feeling it slowly working into every oraface of his body like he was encased in a globe of pressurized gelatin.
He snapped. Kai burst with anger at this last indignation and exploded in a fall of pulsing energy.
'Kaio ken times five', Kai yelled, almost immediately regretting his words.
A mass of power flew into him and he aimed himself deep into the eye. As his power ignited he flew into with with reckless abandon, his arms were crossed in front of his face as he prepared for impact with the back of the dragons skull. As he shot through the tissue a time-lapse recognition of his surroundings greeted him. A mass of red, corded veins sickly snapping at his force. A wall of grey tissue as he approached the brain. A flank like texture swept over his body as he went through. A boiling wall of it seared as his flame sliced cleanly through. Then pitch blackness as he impacted into the skull wall.

He collapsed almost exactly when he passed through the thing,losing control of all his bodily functions he pissed and shat himself and his body bounced like a doll as he skidded and tumbled into the ground, still moving at the same speed he began his charge. Friction was almost non-existent except for when his body smashed into small outcroppings of stone, or the rocky earth sheared skin off his face.

He finally smacked into a rock wall, leaving a Kai shaped imprint on it and he peeled off like a sheet of paper. Adrenaline consumed him as his mind only just realized for an instant that he was in the killing fields. He propped himself up on his hands  uneasily and looked around. He only just noticed the face of Hercule (therepublic) as a fist passed cleanly through it not twenty yards away. Kai put his hands over his mouth as he wretched, trying to keep any sound from giving away his position. He wasn't thinking clearly. He went back and hid behind the rubble for daylight to emerge.That's when he cried out, 'GOKU', (GoW_3ever) as he found the hero's dead body on the other side of the collapsed pile of stone.

Day 5 BEGIN!

No more hunting, no more wishes. wamp womp

7 players left...right now, my top suspects are Zarx and Vetteman/Homer.

I'll be back in 14 hours !

Good god prof what have you got against King Kai? You seem to delight in torturing him, I mean pissing and shitting himself? 

So 3ever why am I a top suspect? If it means anything (I doubt it does) I assure you I am a towny. 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Oh and having receiving the results  of my night actions HoS: truckosaurus.

truks could you please list the targets of your night actions.

forgot my quote last time

"Supreme Kai gave me these! Cool huh!!"

"Huh?? No way!! What does it mean??! Man! What IS this?? I've never seen it before!!

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

GodOfWar_3ever said:

7 players left...right now, my top suspects are Zarx and Vetteman/Homer.

I'll be back in 14 hours !

wtf!

tell us your investigation already!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson