By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

hatmoza said:

His DB plan was never about finding scum, it was about finding the androids.

Bastard ...

so who did you use your vigilante powerup on yesterday?

just asking to make you say something usefull...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

theprof00 on 10/19/10 18:00 GMT 1

so 14 hours left?

stelf is just about doomed.... if you guys are unconvinced by him, i'd like to nominate homer/vett... and if not then republic as it's either one of the 2 of them who's scum.

I'm unlikely to be able to post before night end so...

Vote : Vett

Hephaestos said:
Final-Fan said:
theRepublic said:
Mafia common pool?  Where did that come from?  I don't think that is how it works, not that we will ever know.

Actually, prof stated at one point that the mafia do NOT have a common pool.  However, I think this was in a previous incarnation of his plan which is no longer valid; at the time he said that, I believe he also said mafia could steal DBs like anyone else (and thus could steal from one another to maximize wish-getting). 

if the mafia has individual wish and no common pool, who besides the one tasked with killing is supposed to even be able to wish? I mean their hunt is basically their kill...

I may be wrong, and i'm writing from a mac so i won't bother myself with doing research on past posts for this, but i believed that mafia as a whole only had one wish... and that this wish was fueled by a common pool that they filled with killing people. Since townies can steal mafia DBs by hunting them, mafia would never get a chance to wish if they did not have a common pool and a common wish... If i recall, this was probably in the signup thread but i'm not 100% sure.

The way I said it is the way it was in the sign up thread, as I recall.  As for how the mafia are supposed to get a wish, aside from killing they would have to hunt the balls that appear every night, which obviously would be much slower.  So basically if that is correct either one mafia would get most of the wishes or they could change up who does the killing. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Hephaestos said:

so 14 hours left?

stelf is just about doomed.... if you guys are unconvinced by him, i'd like to nominate homer/vett... and if not then republic as it's either one of the 2 of them who's scum.

Again you are basing your vote against a plan that has many holes, especially since you assumed alot with it and were wrong about them.  Plus with the rules also changing on how to hunt DBs,  your plan turns into to nothing more than gibberish. All because you cant admit it is full of holes.   Like I said I have no problem nameclaiming, and I will if need be. 

Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:

so 14 hours left?

Again you are basing your vote against a plan that has many holes, especially since you assumed alot with it and were wrong about them.  Plus with the rules also changing on how to hunt DBs,  your plan turns into to nothing more than gibberish. All because you cant admit it is full of holes.   Like I said I have no problem nameclaiming, and I will if need be. 

well the focus is on stelf and it's unlikely votes will turn against you today.... but once again, the rule changes do not affect my conclusions at all as it's based on events before the said rules changes. Also the only hole I had was the fact that scum can hunt planted DBs... which does not apply to your case as there was more than one DB that should have been passed down.

technically if you really were a townie, you'd be FoSing rep instead of trying to bring down a theory that albeit not perfect, works perfectly well in this case due to the large amount of DBs in question. In which case i'd also advise into waiting for tomorrow on any defense... as it didn't do MSG any good to defend himself so much... on the contrary it put him as a prime target.

Around the Network

day is 48 or 72 hours? if 48 it's technically twilight...

Hephaestos said:

really? When/Who hammered stef!?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Hephaestos said:

really? When/Who hammered stef!?

day auto extends? if not, there is no hammer... just time out :/

Still no stefl to be found? When does this day expire?

Signature goes here!

Checked to day start post and it was on Oct 19th at noon so at 72 hours the day will end at midnight.

My take is that stefl had plenty of time to post a defense, so I won't vote to extend the day.

Signature goes here!