By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

GodOfWar_3ever said:
nen-suer said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
nen-suer said:

Not really, mafia hitman ability is one time use only (that's how it worked in this game i played)

So  sacrificing himself to save his friend is logical.

lolwut ? :O

Thats a classic slip up right there..... explain yourself.

nen-suer is not a native English speaker that probably explains it.

@nen-suer: GoW is basically saying that when you said "in this game i played" you meant this game we're currently playing.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
nen-suer said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
nen-suer said:

Not really, mafia hitman ability is one time use only (that's how it worked in this game i played)

So  sacrificing himself to save his friend is logical.

lol wut ? where ?

You claim that silver-tiger's ability in this game was a one time use ability. How did you know that ?

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Vetteman....Why do you think Silver-Tiger gave up so easily when people started suspecting homer on day 2 ?

Maybe it was a one shot deal like a mafia hitman normally is, making him basically worthless at that point. Otherwise I dont know,  thats one thing I couldnt understand was why he basically gave himself up like he did for no reason. 

TruckOSaurus said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
nen-suer said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

@nen-suer: GoW is basically saying that when you said "in this game i played" you meant this game we're currently playing.

But i didn't say that. I just noticed that he edited my post.

@GOW

Editing others post is also not allowed too.

HoS: GOW

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Vetteman94 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Vetteman....Why do you think Silver-Tiger gave up so easily when people started suspecting homer on day 2 ?

Maybe it was a one shot deal like a mafia hitman normally is, making him basically worthless at that point. Otherwise I dont know,  thats one thing I couldnt understand was why he basically gave himself up like he did for no reason. 

Maybe he was protecting (diverting attention away from) Homer, who was a more important scum, eh ?

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
nen-suer said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

But i didn't say that. I just noticed that he edited my post.

@GOW

Editing others post is also not allowed too.

HoS: GOW

It is allowed if you're trying to trick someone

And HoSing the cop ? Goku ? 

Smart play there. If I were you, I would pretend that it never happened.

Trucks didn't seem to notice anything though. Scum players don't bother reading thoroughly,

so FoS : Trucks

I guess it wasn't that bad afterall

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

Oh and I thought you were the one in control yesterday?  Did homer put in his hunt before you took over?  Were you told how many you had as of when you got control of the character? -- and if so, how many did you have? 

I was in control yesterday and I believe I hunted zarx,  but I was never told how many I had before hand since theprof lost the DB information because of computer issues.  He asked people to send him a PM with how many DBs we had but I could not confirm it since I didnt get any PMs stating how many I had when I took over.

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Trucks didn't seem to notice anything though. Scum players don't bother reading thoroughly

Do it again i'll vote you for real

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Vetteman94 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Maybe he was protecting (diverting attention away from) Homer, who was a more important scum, eh ?

Trucks didn't seem to notice anything though. Scum players don't bother reading thoroughly,

so FoS : Trucks

I guess it wasn't that bad afterall

I did see that he said that ST's ability was a one time thing but I thought that was to counter my point that ST would have been too important to sacrifice and frankly it's a good point... if his ability is one shot then him sacrificing himself makes more sense.

Signature goes here!

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Vetteman94 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Look if you would like I will name and roleclaim just to prove why it doesnt make any sense.   All I know is homer had an important role and it kinda makes sense why he laid low.  Also I know that hatmoza, or someone else, tried to kill me last night but failed.  That should give you the extent of my powers and how I can be helpful to the town.

Vetteman94 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Vetteman94 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Look if you would like I will name and roleclaim just to prove why it doesnt make any sense.   All I know is homer had an important role and it kinda makes sense why he laid low.  Also I know that hatmoza, or someone else, tried to kill me last night but failed.  That should give you the extent of my powers and how I can be helpful to the town.

It makes perfect sense if you're the godfather then. You can't be killed at night, or come up guilty in investigations....so when there was a remote threat of homer being lynched silver-tiger confessed to being scum.