By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

I'll go ahead and

Vote: stefl

I wanted to hear his defense before I voted for him but he seems to need some convincing to speak up.

@GoW: The way I saw it about Silver-Tiger is that Heph's DB theory really put him on the spot and that's what made him crack. I'd have difficulty believing that the Mafia would sacrifice someone who can kill through doctor protection (If ST was telling the truth of course), it's hard to think of a role more valuable than that!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

I'll go ahead and

I wanted to hear his defense before I voted for him but he seems to need some convincing to speak up.

@GoW: The way I saw it about Silver-Tiger is that Heph's DB theory really put him on the spot and that's what made him crack. I'd have difficulty believing that the Mafia would sacrifice someone who can kill through doctor protection (If ST was telling the truth of course), it's hard to think of a role more valuable than that!

Are you denying the possible existence of a role more powerful than Silver-tiger ? We don't know anything. Perhaps there is some insanely vital role that made people lie about being sick that Silver Tiger was protecting...

I'm just saying.

TruckOSaurus said:

I'll go ahead and

Not really, mafia hitman ability is one time use only (that's how it worked in the game i played)

So  sacrificing himself to save his friend is logical.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Are you denying the possible existence of a role more powerful than Silver-tiger ? We don't know anything. Perhaps there is some insanely vital role that made people lie about being sick that Silver Tiger was protecting...

I'm just saying.

In theme games anything is possible (we've surely seen that in the past two games) but let's say killing through protection is a very very very good scum role.

Signature goes here!

ok so... something buggs me with FF as I surely did not recieve a message as to how many DBs I recieved... Even though I did message prof with my night 2 number (0) so.... oh yeah and my wish was granted (nothing much, it distributes 7 DBs to townies).

This means that I likely hunted a 7 DB person (unless the j0 theory worked even after proff changed the rules?)

if the person had 7 DBs... then it's highly likely that I tapped into the mafia common pool of DBs (isn't this how it works as they have a common wish? or did i miss a step in the rules).

oh and I was gonna comment that what cleared MSG was that he got the DBs that I hunted off zarx, not just that he got a BD... but he's dead now so.... I confess that reading the text, Darth was very close to a HoS from me :p

Hypothesis.... did anyone else get their wish granted? cause that's 3 people already, and seemingly 2 that got 7 DBs in one night....

oh and sorry Vett, but my DB theory of day one has you as my highest suspect.... though I hunted stelf to get my wish so that puts him as a suspect too (mafia common pool). Truck you're here cause of GoW's remarks were on something that did make me tick day 2 and if i'm not the only one then it's probably because there really is something to tick about on these "oh noes".

FoS FF

FoS Truck

HoS Vet

HoS Stelf

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I'll go ahead and

Not really, mafia hitman ability is one time use only (that's how it worked in this game i played)

lolwut ? :O

GodOfWar_3ever said:
nen-suer said:

Not really, mafia hitman ability is one time use only (that's how it worked in this game i played)

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
nen-suer said:

Thats a classic slip up right there..... explain yourself.

nobody got seven dragonballs in one night. 

You never received your dragonball totals from day 2 because I was waiting for people to confirm how many they had. In the end, nobody confirmed how many they had if they had them.

So, people who got dragonballs day 2, didn't know about it until night 3, when they also got the dragonballs from day 3. So it's 2 days worth of dragonballs.

GodOfWar_3ever said:
nen-suer said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
nen-suer said:

Thats a classic slip up right there..... explain yourself.

lol wut ? where ?