By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

@FF

He never stole my DBs, he hunted, or at least tried to hunt me.

I told him to unhunt me. I wasn't trying to risk all my DBs being lost by his hands. I still believe he's 17 though.

As for the Androids. I just finished watching an interesting episode DBZ. Well anywho, in short, Android 18 was possibly pro-town.

It's Android 17, who even with his last breath before being absorbed, talked about how he wanted to make the world his play ground. I'm pretty sure he's scum in this game.

I want Vette dead.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Android 16 would definitely be pro town. He's a nature loving, bird humping robot. And I don't think he's in the game.

Hmm... hold the phone.

Cell is in this game, and in the anime, if he absorbs 17 and 18, he becomes super strong.

I would assume that vette would have been his main target after our old couple argument last night ... but vette is still with us ... which means Cell failed to absorb him because vette isn't 17.

Unvote Vette

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Vetteman94 said:

Why me?

Well, its mostly because of homer...not you. But bickering with a townie who had the ability to revive and hunting him also doesn't sit well with me.

Well given my role I can kinda understand homer's situation, but not completely, lurking is never really a good excuse.  I dont know if he was lying or not about the whole hospital thing but I kinda believe it with me now having his role.    

The bickering had more to do with being upset about getting insulted for a minor lapse in memory,  all it would have taken would have been a simple "please unhunt me I am trying to revive a very imporant townie".   But instead I was insulted so I fired back.  

hatmoza said:

@FF

I told him to unhunt me. I wasn't trying to risk all my DBs being lost by his hands. I still believe he's 17 though.

As for the Androids. I just finished watching an interesting episode DBZ. Well anywho, in short, Android 18 was possibly pro-town.

It's Android 17, who even with his last breath before being absorbed, talked about how he wanted to make the world his play ground. I'm pretty sure he's scum in this game.

I want Vette dead.

i removed my hunt from you after you asked, quite rudely I might add.

Android 18 was pro-town.

Vetteman94 said:
hatmoza said:
@FF

I want Vette dead.

Android 18 was pro-town.

If you mean in DBZ, she was evil and then turned good or at the very least retired from evil.  So it could go either way for translating into the game. 
If you mean in the game, who says so?!

And where did you get all those dragonballs? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Vetteman94 said:
hatmoza said:
@FF

I want Vette dead.

Android 18 was pro-town.

If you mean in DBZ, she was evil and then turned good or at the very least retired from evil.  So it could go either way for translating into the game. 
If you mean in the game, who says so?!

Well I know all about the DB universe,  I was refering to this game,  she was pro-town.  

I dont know how to answer your other question,  since I wasnt in control of this character for the entire game.  I would imagine just lucky guesses.

Vetteman94 said:
Final-Fan said:
Vetteman94 said:
Android 18 was pro-town.

who says so?!

she was pro-town.  

I dont know how to answer your other question,  since I wasnt in control of this character for the entire game.  I would imagine just lucky guesses.

In the OP list, Frieza wasn't listed as "Mafia assassin", just "assassin".  Android 18 being "sibling" therefore doesn't indicate that she was necessarily protown IMO.  Was there flavor text I've forgotten that said so? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Oh and I thought you were the one in control yesterday?  Did homer put in his hunt before you took over?  Were you told how many you had as of when you got control of the character? -- and if so, how many did you have? 

Vetteman....Why do you think Silver-Tiger gave up so easily when people started suspecting homer on day 2 ?

Vote: stel

I just read GOW quotes and it looks to me Stefl is either Android 17 or Cell

Adding the fact that his lurking he is now at the top of my lynch list.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)