By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Also,

Final-fan 

He has been a hard read too....

Zarx

I'd really like to hear about him more after his posts on day 1.

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:
MetalGear_94 said:

OH MY GOD!!!

HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN

Noob

It's amazing how much that post reveals.

I really got to start paying attention to the little stuff like this next game.

perfect in-beteen the line hint to him being the doctor.

I really wouldn't call that newbish.

As for Trucks, besides lurking most of the start of the game, I always find him suspicious. That is unless he's proven innocent.

I do admit Trucks really isn't actively helping out the town as much as he did in previous games when he was pro-town.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Also, HoS : Homer/Vetteman

Are you guys really crazy enough to believe his whole "hospital" scenario ? What kind of friend would use Vgchartz for 12 hours and post 3-4 times in quick succession....he also stuck around for like 50 minutes between his first and second post as this "friend".

I believe him. plus is this even alowed in mafia games ?

If he was indeed lying then he should come clean now and maybe i wont ask the proff to replace or mod kill him

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

hatmoza said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
MetalGear_94 said:

OH MY GOD!!!

HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN

Noob

It's amazing how much that post reveals.

I really got to start paying attention to the little stuff like this next game.

perfect in-beteen the line hint to him being the doctor.

I really wouldn't call that newbish.

As for Trucks, besides lurking most of the start of the game, I always find him suspicious. That is unless he's proven innocent.

I do admit Trucks really isn't actively helping out the town as much as he did in previous games when he was pro-town.

I was thinking more about the reaction to the chaos on night 1. 5 people freaked out (with stefl less so)...2 of them were newbies while 3 were vets.

Silver-tiger commented on how shitty the night was...just like Trucks did.

Thats why I slightly suspect him of being scum.

Hows this for a crazy idea -

We double lynch Stefl and Vetteman/Homer

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Also,

Final-fan 

Zarx

investigate FF tonight.

People have powered up by now. I'm sure someone has a flavored protect, block, track ability of some sort. Odds are you'll survive or we'll get info on your killer.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Also, HoS : Homer/Vetteman

Are you guys really crazy enough to believe his whole "hospital" scenario ? What kind of friend would use Vgchartz for 12 hours and post 3-4 times in quick succession....he also stuck around for like 50 minutes between his first and second post as this "friend".

If he was indeed lying then he should come clean now and maybe i wont ask the proff to replace or mod kill him

ummm ... homer was already relaced by vette.

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Silver-Tiger said:

Damn, that's some shitty start..... >.>

TruckOSaurus said:

First at all : FUCK! What a shitty night!

Stefl1504 said:

We have lost the Tracker and the Cop tonight... -.-

3 ?

What is common about all these posts about Night 1 ? 

Slight FoS : Trucks.....I'm having trouble getting a read on him too...

Hmmm interesting.

I don't mind going after Stefl because i forgot he was even playing.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

hatmoza said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Also,

Final-fan 

Zarx

investigate FF tonight.

People have powered up by now. I'm sure someone has a flavored protect, block, track ability of some sort. Odds are you'll survive or we'll get info on your killer.

I was thinking of Trucks...but anything goes I guess. But protection is not something I need after I was revived with something that can "end it" for anyone who tries to get me.

hatmoza said:
nen-suer said:

ummm ... homer was already relaced by vette.

I need to sleep more.

GodOfWar_3ever said:
hatmoza said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Also,

Final-fan 

Zarx

investigate FF tonight.

I was thinking of Trucks...but anything goes I guess. But protection is not something I need after I was revived with something that can "end it" for anyone who tries to get me.

Ahhh, just like the series, You've grown stronger after death!

It's the spirit bomb, isn't it?

Only because we really don't got a good read on FF. Also because I really want him to get his first lynch if he's scum!!

But investigate whoever you like.