By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

I was working on the post before-hand :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Forgot to bold my vote.....

Vote : Darth

I'm purely going by how people sound and by their posts....

Radishead sounded different from the last game...and so do you Darth.... thats why I voted radish at first....

Voting is a wonderful thing...lol.... As you can see, one vote got radish "infuriated"......the more the votes on him (or anyone for that matter), the better the reading we get off him. I clearly had no intention of getting him lynched....

The vibe...feeling....those are things you can't explain, and obviously should be taken with a huge grain of salt due the lack of evidence behind it.

He "sounded" different based on what? 1 post he made in the thread before the game began?

What are you playing at.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

He meant that I sound different than I did in Round 20, and I don't deny that.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Radishead sounded different from the last game...and so do you Darth.... thats why I voted radish at first....

Voting is a wonderful thing...lol.... As you can see, one vote got radish "infuriated"......the more the votes on him (or anyone for that matter), the better the reading we get off him. I clearly had no intention of getting him lynched....

The vibe...feeling....those are things you can't explain, and obviously should be taken with a huge grain of salt due the lack of evidence behind it.

He "sounded" different based on what? 1 post he made in the thread before the game began?

What are you playing at.

I'm playing at something, alright....are you nervous buddy ? its OK, I doubt you'll be lynched today...but since you're mafia, you eventually will be.

GodOfWar_3ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

What are you playing at.

I'm playing at something, alright....are you nervous buddy ? its OK, I doubt you'll be lynched today...but since you're mafia, you eventually will be.

I am nervous, for the town if I get lynched. 

But keep trying to shift suspicion on to others, it'll come back on to you eventually

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

What are you playing at.

But keep trying to shift suspicion on to others, it'll come back on to you eventually

So I take it that you're a mafia bomb then ?

Thanks for the summary Hephaestos! This is one crazy messed up plot.

So how does the "it's over 9000" meme fit into all that?

Signature goes here!

GodOfWar_3ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

What are you playing at.

Nope, though if I was I definetely know I wouldn't give it away on day 1.

darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Nope, though if I was I definetely know I wouldn't give it away on day 1.

Alrgiht, then....you may not be a bomb...but you're still mafia right ? 

Hephaestos said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:

WTF

Indeed...that has to be one of the most craziest plots ever...

short version then.....

Kami/Kaio and friends -> god figures that help the heroes

From the info of the Op, we're in the cyborg saga:

-> mafia will be C-20 C-19 C-18 C-17(maybe) C-16 (not evil at all)

-> SK will be CELL. He likely has the task to kill C-18 and C-17 (well to absorb them and powerup)

I'll keep the protagonist names to myself (and to the ones who know) in order to call out fake claims.

Oh, so you want us to give you a freebie ride until then, mafia person ?

Unvote

Vote : Hephaestos