By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:

chiaotzu?

Also prof, letting Vette play again after being an android only tells me one thing ...

That he won't be coming back?

No, that homer was the other sibling. Good or bad, I doubt you would let vette play another faction with past information from a previous role about his sibling.

The only thing that makes sense is that homer and vette were siblings. What I'm trying to figure out now is if one of them was good and the other was bad.

And if they aren't, let the terrible game mod comments begin! :P

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

@prof00

So was Radish pro-town or not?

I don't know

Forgot it was night! zzzzzz

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:

chiaotzu?

Also prof, letting Vette play again after being an android only tells me one thing ...

No, that homer was the other sibling. Good or bad, I doubt you would let vette play another faction with past information from a previous role about his sibling.

The only thing that makes sense is that homer and vette were siblings. What I'm trying to figure out now is if one of them was good and the other was bad.

I'm not going to comment on this. You should know that meta-gaming is not a reliable way to determine anything in mafia.

theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:

chiaotzu?

I'm not going to comment on this. You should know that meta-gaming is not a reliable way to determine anything in mafia.

let me put it like this, the only way I'll agree to someone coming back into a game is if they were complete vanill' town, or had no prior information from their previous role that would tip the balance of the game.

Example. Android (vette) was scum. He's a sibling so he knows who his brother or sister is .He dies and returns to the game as Homer who was (for the sake of the argument) town. Vette now has information that puts the other sibling at a disadvantage.

I'm sure you already figured that out and wouldn't possibly allow for such a imbalance. That's why it only makes sense in my head that homer was the other sibling and scum.

Around the Network

and I'll shut up now. Promise

meta-gaming is a reliable way to determine YOUR MOM!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

nen-suer said:
darthdevidem01 said:

@prof00

So was Radish pro-town or not?

I think he was Majin Buu :)

I had to google Majin Buu lulz

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

hatmoza said:

and I'll shut up now. Promise

It should make sense in the way that I wouldn't jeopardize such a balance.

Even in your train of thought, you made many assumptions.

night.... ok good i need to read the past 200 posts anyways.

sorry for the absense, but i did post about it at the begining of the day.

cheers and good night :p

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO